part one: thank you•vmin

Jimin's POV

The cold wind brushed against my fingertips, biting the delicate skin turning it pink. I stuff my hand in my pocket, balling it into a fist to warm it up.

The water ran over my boots causing the dull leather to sparkle and squeak as I continued to stroll.

The sand squished between the grooves of my shoes. Seashells cracked under my feet and the sky was as gray and pale as my skin.

The sun had been hiding for quite awhile and I was not able to obtain the tan I had. The fading orange in my hair matched the redness of my cheeks.

I felt a familiar warmness kiss my palm and run cold once it reached my fingers. His hand was in mine. Holding on for dear life.

My frail hand hung loosely in his strong one. I opened my mouth to say something but I closed it again, afraid I would ruin the moment.

I wasn't the best in these situations when he suddenly wanted to get close with me. We do this everyday but every time is just like the first, eventful.

The hold on my hand began getting tighter, snapping me from my thoughts of anxiety.

He wanted me to look at him. Wanted me to see what he really meant through his eyes. I am too embarrassed to look though.

His caramel hair blowing in his eyes. The bellowing hum in his throat made my spine tingle. Would this be the day that he... no that couldn't be.

I was too involved in my thoughts to notice that I was pressed up against a wooden shack that happened to be the lifeguard stand.

My chin was squeezed in between a strong grip and pulled up. His eyes stared into mine, begging me to do something. I couldn't, he knew that.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked shakily straining my eyes to look at a seagull soaring into the air with a fish in it's mouth.

"Jimin we can't stay on this level forever..." He moved his face closer to mine, eyes closing slowly and lips puckered.

I was too scared to continue and too scared to stop what was playing before my eyes. I wanted this, I have for a long time. But now that it's finally being done, there's a sudden bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I've made him wait a long time. I guess he couldn't wait anymore. And he was right, we couldn't stay new lovers forever.

My stomach knotted causing me to sweat and shake a little. I never knew how terrified it would be until now. I've done this with many other before, but him, it seemed like it was more than just a kiss.

It was like wrapping a Christmas present and waiting for the recipient's reaction. It was something that couldn't be easily thought about. Something that couldn't be easily done.

His lips caressed mine softly. His breath was minty and cold. His hands gripped my hips, rubbing small circles into them. I didn't do anything, just letting him do all the work.

It wasn't like I was gonna be ready anytime soon for it. His lips were smooth, they tasted like cherry chapstick, my favorite flavor. He pulled away, his warmth quickly draining from my lips.

"Thank you." He whispered before grabbing my hands and snuggling his head in my neck.

No, thank you, Kim Taehyung.

A/N: Okay, so this is part one of  this vmin vs. vhope thing I was requested to do. I never really had anything like this requested so I'm not very experienced but I hope you like this and please look forward to the 2 parts that are coming up. Thank you<3