Second Chances

OTP:Yoonmin
Genre:Angst/Fluff
-------------------------------------------------

Yoongi sighed as he walked through the vacant halls of school after basketball practice. Sweat poured off his face onto his neck. Yoongi was exhausted, he couldn't wait to get home and sleep. But it didn't seem like that was happening today. In the distance 2 boys that were taller than Yoongi crept up to him smirking.

"What do you want?" Yoongi scoffed at the tall boys, swiping his blonde bangs from his head to see more clearly. Both of the boys smirked at each other as they began to invade Yoongi's personal space.

"Little boy wants to get smart huh, well we want you dead." the tall boy banged his fist against Yoongi's pale cheek so hard, his skin was red and bleeding. Yoongi put down the basketball and charged back slapping at them and kicking his short legs at their kneecaps.

Both of the boys laughed at Yoongi's lame attempt to defend himself. Suddenly a shrill yell could be heard from a locker. The boys punched Yoongi one more time and then hunted for their next victim. A boy like Yoongi's height with red hair was crumpled in the double locker.

His face was bruised, glasses broken, and he looked frightened greatly. Yoongi felt really bad for the boy. But before he could speak the bruised boy spoke. "Stop bullying Yoongi. He didn't do anything." The voice was similar, very similar.

"Jimin?" Yoongi whispered and the boy nodded.

"You know him?" the bully asked. Yoongi couldn't answer. He was stuck in his thoughts. Jimin was his ex boyfriend. The one that cheated on him about a year ago. Jimin knew that look of Yoongi's. He was confused, hurt, and angry. That was the same face Yoongi gave Jimin when he caught him kissing with Jungkook, a freshmen.

Jimin wondered why Yoongi was surprised to see him. After they broke up, Jimin was miserable. He left home, tried to commit suicide, and even dyed his hair red. Nowadays, Jimin tried acting hard like he was tough. But now Yoongi saw Jimin when weak and vulnerable. Jimin was just heartbroken and disgusted with himself.

"Can you leave us alone?" Yoongi stared at Jimin as he spoke to the bullies. The bullies laughed and simply pushed Yoongi.

"You don't boss us around, it's vice versa." the bully informed him. Suddenly a clicking sound could be heard. Like heels marching down the hall.

"Oh crap, Mrs.Lee is here!" The bullies treid escaping but Mrs.Lee was so quick in those heels of hers. She grabbed the two boys by the ears and dragged them into the office. As she left she yelled down the hall to Jimin and Yoongi.

"Mr.Min take Jimin and yourself to the clinic." Yoongi nodded helping Jimin out of the locker. Jimin wheezed as the pain of the bruises reached every part of his body.

"Sorry." Yoongi mumbled, not looking into Jimin's eyes considering how close they were. Jimin smiled weakly at Yoongi. He didn't like this feeling. They were so close physically but so far emotionally.

"Um, I can't walk." Jimin screeched in pain. Yoongi couldn't leave him so he had to give him a piggy back ride. It's just a piggy back ride, calm down. Yoongi chanted this over and over in his head.

"W-would y-you like a p-piggy back r-ride?" Yoongi choked on his words. Jimin mentally chuckled at Yoongi's nervousness. He still is the gummy bear he was back then. Instead of showing this happiness, Jimin sadly nodded and Yoongi picked him up. Jimin breathed in Yoongi's scent.

Sweet and musky like always. Yoongi was silent for the whole way. He didn't know what to say, but he always made sure Jimin was okay. As soon as they made it to the nurse's office, Yoongi gently placed a sleeping Jimin on one of the beds.

As the nurse made her way around to Jimin she shook her head in sympathy. "This poor boy was beaten bad but he can be patched up in no time." the nurse showed Yoongi a reassuring smile and he shyly nodded as a response.

"Come this way." the nurse signaled Yoongi to sit on a plastic stool. She examined Yoongi's abdomen and his face. She applied ointment and a bandage for his cheek.

"Okay you can leave now." the nurse informed Yoongi. Yoongi shook his head and muttered a I will watch my friend. The nurse nodded and made her way out of the examining room. Yoongi sat next to Jimin's bed side.

There was a strand of Jimin's strawberry hair in his face. Out of reflex, Yoongi softly moved the hair out of his face. "Jimin, I still love you. Even though how much I ignored you this past year, I only did it because seeing you hurt so much." Yoongi finally confessed. As on cue, Jimin fluttered his eyes open.

He smiled and then kissed Yoongi's lips softly, surprising Yoongi. Yoongi wanted more but knew it was wrong to do so. "Yoongi, I am sorry too for hurting you, back then I didn't what I wanted but now, I do." Jimin grabbed the back of Yoongi's head dragging him down into the bed, he passionately kissed his lips.

With their heads still together Yoongi smiled and began to speak. "But you will have to earn me back." Jimin nodded and gave Yoongi a small peck on his bandaged cheek.

Even though Yoongi didn't fully give into Jimin's offer, he hoped that as time went on they would get to at least dating again. So as Jimin rested, Yoongi snuggled into the crook of the younger's neck and rested along with him. Second chances were always special.

This sucked badly. So sorry. Anyways we are almost up to 600 reads. As a treat, I will be doing BTS Imagines when this book gets to 1k reads. So stay tuned for that and keep reading like always. Okay bye<3