Welcome To Naruto! (Chapter 3)

*Author's note.
Hey guys soo i saw som are interested in this so I'm going to try a upload a new chapter every second day, any suggestions about that demonic and angelic powers please.

Hagoromo
Darkness.... I'm starting to get sick of this. 'You would be there if you weren't soo fat, brat' I stood up looking around me looking for the ownerof the voice.

'Who was that?'. 'That is not important, boy what is important is that you start walking towards that door' As i was just about to ask what door, a ten foit oak door appears on dront if me. I couldn't help but let out a yelp oak door opened, inside looked like what was a grassy flat plain with a small lake flowing alongside a tall rock wall.

'Wait, ansewr my question , where am i? What's this door? And most importantly, why can i hear but now hear me? This is too much to comprehend, at first i thought this was a dream but this is just too weird. 'You talk to much child..... Sigh alright I'll show you my physical form.'

Suddenly, i felt something come out of me, at furst it was a golden spirit, after some time it formed into a tall woman, with what looked like a kimono. A pale white face with two small horns and what looked like a third eye on her forehead.

'Now child go, through the door... '.' Wait you haven't even answered the rest of my questio....... 'Before i could even react i was pushed through the door,jeez, she's strong.... The force of the push made me trip over my own feet and onto the floor beyond the door. I looked around and the door was gone.' WHAT'S GOING ON DAMMIT! '

' HEY, STATE YOUR BUSINESS HERE AT THE LEAF'A boy suddenly appeared in front me wearing a grey coat, black trousers, sandals, red face paint and a dog over his head. 'K... Kiba?!' I exclaimed., 'Guess you're not talking until i smack you around a bit huh?' Wait a minute... I.. I d.. Don't know what's going on, I'm not your enemy!'I started waving my hands frantically, this was to much to take in.I don't think i could hold my own against Kiba let alone beat him.

'FANG OVER FANG! 'I closed my eyes bracing for impact,in a matter of seconds i was hit with the inuzuka' s signature move and it was no joke. I lay flat on the floor vision fading....'Yeah! Direct hit, don't mess with the Leaf, spy!

'Kiba-kun, we don't know if he's an enemy,....... Uhhhhhhyou should have let him explain himself

'Well now we can, hey kid..... Are you still alive? ..........Maybe i hit him too hard.'

'Why am i in Naruto......... '
That last sentence echoed in mind untill i was completely unconscious.

Oh great..... Darkness again.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter remember to vote and comment!