Chakra Man (chapter 15)

*1 day later *

Third person POV

"Are you sure?"Naruto inquires for the 20th time. He'd been asking Hagoromo how he got the power he used to defeat Zabuza.
He'd been out for all day yesterday and he head was starting to hurt because of Naruto's whining.

"Yes Naruto. " he says in a calm voice but everyone at the table could tell he was pissed off.

" I mean, you can't have just forgotten what happened. It was only yesterday."Naruto instantly stops talking as Hagoromo stops eating his rice at looks at him with deathly stare.

"Naruto disturb me again when I'm eating food and I'll stick these chopsticks up you're ear. Naruto scootches slowly sheepishly laughing.

"Yeah idiot, I'm eating too" says Sasuke. He wanted to get every chance to annoy Naruto and now this was his chance.

Hagoromo slams his hand
down on the table. "Pretty boy, you can be quiet too" he snaps back with a smirk. Something about Hagoromo irked Sasuke and he didn't know what it was.
Just when Sasuke is about to say his comeback, Kakashi lifts his hand.

"Now, now settle down. You're representing the Leaf so show some maturity."

Tazuna's granddaughter begins to collect the plates to wash them. "Thank you. Now, let's talk about your training because my arm is still broken we're kind of limited. But I think it's time for you to learn about your chakra control."

Everyone at the table look up at Kakashi except Hagoromo. Everyone is in confusion. They've heard of chakra control and now they're going to train with Kakashi-sensei? From the last training session they knew it wasn't going to be easy.

"Seconds please! " Naruto asks urgently giving his plate to Tsunami, Tazuna's granddaughter who kindly takes it a puts more rice in it.

" Naruto! You idiot, did you even listen to Kakashi-sensei? Stop disrespecting the Leaf and have some etiquette!"

"Sorry Sakura-chan. It's just that............ Remember last we trained? We weren't allowed to eat that morning at all. "

The table falls silent....

Almost in union, Sasuke, Hagoromo and Sakura shout" Seconds please! "

Kakashi sweat drops as he sees his Team scarf down. Even Sakura was ditching her polite, mannered self and now was eating like a pig. Do they really thought he was that cruel?

A few hours later

Hagoromo

I wake up to find I'm not in the room I fell asleep in, but the chamber the old hag. I sit up slowly and the woman herself materialises in front of me.

"How dare you" she murmurs looking furious staring at me.

I put a hand over my ear pretending like I'm deaf "Pardon?"

She walks over to me. "How... DARE YOU!" she swipes her hand side wards pushing me backwards again but this time I'm able hold my own and only get pushed back a few inches".

"You knew that I told you to stay away from him and yet you fought him?"

I shrugged. Ever since I came to this world I've nit been myself at all. If I were the old me, I'd be grovelling at her feet and begging for forgiveness.

"Let me ask you this...." I begin staring her down."Why didn't you want me to talk to him? Is it because you don't want me to find anything out? Cuz that plan completely failed. My friend told me I was covered in red chakra and totally destroyed Zabuza. How that happen when I didn't even know about it. I'm sick and tired that people know more about myself than I knew myself. You know something about it don't you? So tell me!"I scream. I'm surprised she stayed quiet for my whole rant. She's just staring at me in thought.

"Did you say red chakra? "

" Yeah, so what? That's not the point-" I stop talking as I feel a painful pull in my stomach. My stomach starts to light with red chakra. I try putting it out thinking it was actually fire. The pain feels worse and i drop to my knees. I slowly look up, about to ask the hag what's happening to me. But I don't say a word as I studied her face. Her face seemed whiter and paler than usual. For a moment she just stares at me in horror.

" It can't be....."she says in disbelief. As she begins to fly away. You can see her face is full of fear and distraught as she looks back. I lay flat on the floor screaming in pain gasping for breath.

A beam of light shoots out my stomach and I notice something red in it. A man steps out of the beam. Well, he wasn't really a man. He was like red chakra in the shape of a man. He stares down at me. His eyes glowed bright gold and the rest of his face wasn't all that detailed.

He turns around as he stares at the old hag who is now in the air staring at him as well."Hello...... Kagura". The voice was the voice of what sounded like a middle aged man. It sounded smooth and deep.

"Impossible! " she says pointing at the being." The seal shouldn't have broken that easily."

He takes one step forward making cracks under foot. "That seal was powered by your concentration and emotions. This boy got you angry, am I correct? The Kagura I knew wouldn't have let a small boy fluster her" he says in a mocking voice.

Obviously annoyed, she puts her hands in front of her mouth and a ball of chakra appears between them."I'll kill you! How dare you look down on me?"

Just as she's about to throw the ball, she's pierced in the stomach by they chakra man (don't know his name) with his bare hands. She screams on pain as she tries to remove his hand but it won't budge an inch. "Curse you" she growls lowly as blood drips down her lip.

"I won't let you cloud his head with your manipulation".

She grins at me. "Well I won't let you have him either. " she swipes her hand again. I've been hit by that before.....

I quickly get up and start running. Then I release, where am I even going. I turn around to see a visible gust of wind heading towards me with chakra man close behind. I don't know what to do. Can I even fight in my subconscious? "Boy!"

I stare up at him. " Live according to your ambition and don't let anyone manipulate your will. Be undying and I promise you will unlock unmeasurable that will allow you to protect your love ones."

I grunt as I'm hit and blown back. Everything fades to black. I don't I understand what just happened but I know one thing. I don't need a red chakra man to tell me to live my own way.

I'm going to find Zabuza and I'm going to get my answers.