Welcome To The Leaf(Chapter 6)

*Author's note sry this took so long. When i came to upload this chapter last Wednesday, it was gone. So yeh I'll try to upload this asap. Dedicating this chapter to thatweirdgirl11
--
pic of woman in Hagoromo

Hagoromo

Nothing makes sense anymore. I better hurry to the training field. Kakashi's really scary when you're not on his team. I begin to break into a sprint.

After a while I notice villagers give me strange looks, I guess that's to be expected since I'm new to this village.

I start to sweat, I'm not used to all this ninja gear weighing me down. I slow down as i reach the gate of the training field. There I see them, team 7......in the flesh. I would have geeked out if it wasn't for the fact they would attack me on sight.

I slowly walk towards them they all turn around to dace me.

'Hi,Kakashi told me to come, as of today I will be part of team 7. My name is Hagoromo. Nice to meet y-... '

Sasuke charges at me with a kunai at hand and swings it viciously at me, it just misses me.

' Hey, did you not hear me! Kakashi sent me! '

' I couldn't care if Kakashi really sent you, ' he says murderously.' I've never seen you before, you're i spy'.

'No I'm not, would you just listen?'

He takes another swing at my neck and dodge again. The only reason I'm still alive is that i took martial arts classes and was a black belt, I can proudly say it wasn't a waste if time.

Sasuke roundhouse kicks me in the stomach making me double over.

'Sasuke, stop what if he's telling the truth!' says Naruto, I think, I can't see much because I'm looking at the floor.

'Not a chance', he says gripping the kunai and thrusting it doesn't down at me...... Dammit, why am I always a target?

Kakashi

I stop Sasuke just in time. He slowly looks up at me.

'Let go', he says. He's going to be a troublesome student in the future.

'I am your sensei, and when I say  stop I mean stop ', I say sternly.

He reluctantly lowers his hand.

' Now you guys are well acquainted , let's get started. The objective of this training session is to get one of these bells for yourself'. I dangle three bells on front of them.

'But wait there's only 3 bells, one of us will definitely be left without one' says Sakura, I roll my eyes.

'Yes Sakura, I know', I say sarcastically . 'Oh , and one more thing, the person without a bell will be sent back to the academy. And if no one gets a bell by the time that click goes off you're all going back', I say with a closed eye smile.

Let's see team 7 how you cope with this predicament and an ally you've never seen before along side you, will you work together or crumble and turn on each other.

'Ready........ Start! '

Hagoromo

I immediately sprint off into the woods not caring about the training, not caring about my so called comrades, not caring about where I'm going, I just wasn't fit to be a ninja.

' I thought you were better than the this child, didn't you dream about being in this world since you were small?'

I stop and look around, 'who said that!Come out!'

'In your subconscious child......'

I close my eyes. I reopen them again and see I'm in a dark enclosure with that 3 eyed woman behind bars. Her face lit by nearby torches, she states at me with a blank expression.

'Where am I?'

'Like I said your subconscious, you're not very smart for someone who is part of the....... '

' The what? '

' You must go back to your teammates child, you need to learn how to fend for yourself in this world ' she replies ignoring my question.

' Look I'm not a ninja,neither is my family , I came to this world by accident.'

She looks at me disappointingly

'Sigh, look I'm a hypocrite, I wished I was in this world, but now that I'm here I want to back to my old lifestyle, yeah that's what I'll do. So, if you wouldn't make mind I'd like you to send me ba--'

'Child!'she screams stopping me from my bickering.

'Honestly, you are a hypocrite! Don't you understand? You were sent here for a reason, you don't belong to that world. You belong to this one!'

I took a second to take this all in and then look at her sternly.'You know something I don't, tell me. '

She falls silent.

' You, probably know how my parents died as well, don't you.'

'We will discuss this matter another time ch-.'

'No, all my life no one could ever answer that question for me and now I know you have some information about and you think I'm going to just not ask?'

'Leave, now!'she exclaims swinging her hand across her and knocking me back into the door I came from.

I open my eyes, I'm still in the forest. I groan scratching my head as i get up l.

'Damn, old lady guess I have to go back or else she won't give me answers.'

I sprint back to the training field feeling determined for the first time in my life. I head back having only one thing on my mind, I'm getting some answers. no matter what.