Making Amends (chapter 40)

5k!Wooop woop! I'm so surprised I've got this far, thank you so much for the reads and the votes. I've got exams in a few weeks so I'll try to upload as much as I can until then.
------Pic of Shanks. Don't hate please:).

******
The next few minutes were as cold and bitter than Sakura's Miso soup, she didn't know why but she loved the rush of cold liquid flushing down her throat."Soo......" Sakura says. Hagoromo silently swirls his chopsticks around his bowl as if he didn't hear properly."So.."Sakura repeats louder trying to show Hagoromo her increasing anger. He could at least try to start a conversation. She wasn't that bad..... Was she?

Sakura sighs trying yo keep her cool."What did I ever do to you? Why do you hate me so much?" Sakura bursts out not noticing how vulgar she sounded. Hagoromo stops swirling his chopsticks abruptly and looks up ahead of him."No real reason, but there was that one time you said something that really killed me.... During the Mist mission". He turns to face her in the eye."Do you remember?"

Sakura couldn't meet his fierce gaze she just tried to look at somewhere. His chest..... She couldn't look anywhere else. She remembered, at times she couldn't believe she actually said that. It was a horrible thing to say,Sasuke didn't talk to her for a week. She meekly shook her head. She lied, it would be unbearably awkward for a long time. She was so gutless.

"You don't? Well that makes me hate you even more." He says emotionlessly , he searches for money in his wallet and drops it on the counter."Old man,I'm paying for the girl as well. Thanks for meal but I've lost my appetite."
Sakura bites her lip. Should she tell him? Pros and cons whizz around her head as Hagoromo begins to walk away.

"Don't worry, I'm not hurt. The old me would've been. I have no need to moan over such petty things. I've grown stronger with the Yohei, lost some of my humanity you could say. I can a baby without batting an eye. That's how ninja should be. Anyway, I'll see you around."

That's not him,the Hagoromo I knew would never say that. He's changed, a weird bad dark change. What should I do? Hagoromo leaves the shackiu without another word. Go on!Tell him! She tries to speak but nothing comes out but words no one could understand."Uuhh...sweew...(I'm sorry)."
His footsteps are no longer recognisable to the ear as he makes his way into the busy crowd.Oh forget speaking!

Sakura leaps off her stool and runs onto the street, she sees Hagoromo's crimson hair standing out in the crowd."Hey watch it!" Says a passerby who Sakura knocked over in her desperate flee to Hagoromo. One by one,she tears through the dense crowd inching towards her target. Finally she was a meter away, and something weird happened.

Her body moved on her own and leapt, leapt right at Hagoromo who was unaware of the pinkette about to jump at her. Then somehow, her arms spreaded out wide and just as she made contact, her arms wrapped around him like a vine. Hagoromo stops walking and his eyes widen when he sees who the owner of the arms were. Sakura didn't know why, she did it but she didn't want to let go.

The sounds of the crowd and busy merchants dulled out. As they both stared at each other for awhile. Hagoromo never noticed but he loved the colour of Sakura's eyes, so mysterious and beautiful. Sakura never noticed how tall and bigger Hagoromo had gotten,his face seemed more matured and smooth she wanted to touch it so bad!

"What-are,what're you doing?" Hagoromo asked in a shaky voice which was quite odd for him considering he thought of himself as a calm headed person who never froze up."Apologising. I know what I said,was wrong please forgive me."
There she said it...... Whether Hagoromo liked it or not,she'd said what she wanted to say. He stood their and stared at her.....

It was getting too awkward for her."I'll just go,-Woah!" Sakura tried to return her hands back to her but she found herself being pulled into Hagoromo who also wrapped his arms around her. Sakura lit up like a volcano. Inner Sakura: Oh my God! What do I do? How should I react!

Hagoromo tightens his grip."Thanks you." If Sakura didn't know any better,shed think he was crying ,she couldn't tell because his head was resting on her shoulder. She buried her face into his chest subdued by his affection.

The sun came peeping out the clouds as they both stood their enjoying being in each other's embrace.

Worries about Naruto and Sasuke flushed away as they hugged each other longer and longer.

Hagoromo couldn't believe it,out of all the characters in Naruto,it was Itty Bitty Titty Sakura that he fell for.
Hm, go figure....