Duties(chapter 29)

3rd POV

Hagoromo easy screaming as he was tossed two and fro, back and forth as the enormous phoenix circled around the large cell. It wanted out, real bad. "Idiot! Why did you summon me in a cell? What did you expect me to do?" the phoenix bellowed. Hagoromo had gotten used to the fact the phoenix could talk and wasn't phased when it talked.

"I'm ending this joke now! " the woman said. She wore a black linen scarf, her raven hair sat perfectly on her shoulders. She wore a grey coat with cotton gloves which had it's fingers cut off.

She ignites her hand, the same way Hagoromo did. It glowed the same way Hagoromo did. The flames acted like a propeller and she flew up leaving a crater, her technique a lot better than Hagromo's. It felt like slow motion for Hagoromo as she closed in on her, she drew her hand back and the flame grew bigger.

If Hagoromo took that it would be sure to break his bones. He crossed his arms ready to block. There was a boom as she connected with Hagromo's block. She silently curses as she notices her flaw. "Tch, so you realised if you coated your arms in chakra you, it would lessen the impact."

He lowers his hands revealing a content face. "I'm very strategic and I think on my feet." The woman grabs a kunai from her pouch and proceeds to stab the phoenix who cries in pain. The phoenix disappears and Hagoromo falls abruptly onto his but while the woman gracefully lands beside him. "Come with me." she says.

He reluctantly obeys, he knew she was on a whole different level. And she could use the same special techniques as him. "Where am I?" he decides to question.

"You are in an underground facility inhabited by the survivors of the village engulfed in the sun. Our clan, the Yohei. We're feared for our amazing strength so the villages teamed up and slaughtered our clan. They reach the main hallway and it is littered with unconscious men laying on the grey floor.

"Some clan you are. Most of them got knocked out from only hearing my phoenix scream." he mumbles.

The woman swings around and grab Hagoromo swiftly by the throat. "First, it's our clan. As much as I hate to say it, you're actually my nephew. Secind, none of these people are Yohei. Just a bunch of other clans who seek refuge and were once allied with the Yohei. All together there's 7 if us left." she slots a key card into a nearby door and it opens. She throws Hagoromo into it one Handedly as if it was nothing. The room looked had clean white walls, a dusty grey couch and a bed which was basically a mattress.

"Stay here until callers upon for training. Don't try and escape, we'll know. " she says as she exits the room. Before she leaves the room she looks at Hagoromo." My sister's dying wish was that you lived, so I'm going to protect you no matter what. " Hagoromo's eyes widened. She sounded a lot nore feminine and sincere there. The door closes and he's left alone.

He did want to know more but his heart was at the Hidden leaf and whether they tried to stop him, he was going to conduct a plan and escape.

***********
About three hours have passed, Hagoromo stops pacing as he hears footsteps. He quickly does some handsigns. "Shadow clone." he whispers and a slightly floppy Hagoromo appears, he's a little pale. He knew he needed practice but just didn't have the time.

He focuses chakra into his feet and sticks above the door ready to ambush the person. The door opens and Hagoromo pounces. The person dodges and flips him onto the floor. "Ow! Wait, Boar?!" he was never so happy to see his ruthless bodyguard. The muscular Anbu towers over Hagoromo. "Yo, were here to bust you out buddy." Hagoromo had gotten especially acquainted with Boar, he usually stop hiding from the trees to give him pointers while he was training. The clone disappears as the stability breaks. Naruto would be soo ashamed in Hagoromo if he saw that.