Backstory part 2(chapter 45)

Two days of earthquakes ,landslides tsunamis. Kenpachi loved every second of his battle, except that he knew his opponent was holding back. Hagoromo on the other hand dreaded fighting against the young boy. He didn't know what Mother was thinking when she brought him here.
It was on the third day of that raging battle when Hagoromo noticed that Kenpachi was slowing down. His katana swings, his reflexes all became slower and slower. Then Hagoromo realised.

"You... That form you're in eats away at you're life energy doesn't it?" Hagoromo deactivates his byakugan.
"Why...why are you stopping.... Come on... Let's continue." Kenpachi drops to one knee gasping for breath. He'd never used Akuma for so long. His heart feels as if it's tearing itself apart. His black and red aura begins to break apart like a broken mask.

"Damn.." He falls to his ground. Hagoromo quickly picks him up analyzing his face. He hasn't perished yet,there's still some life in him.
"Brother? What are you doing?" Hamura asks suspiciously. He knew his brother was to caring for his own good and it would be better if this boy were to just pass away.

Hagoromo lifts Kenpachi in his arms. Hus face returns to his normal state revealing several deep gashes on his face and stomach. It amazed Hagoromo how he could fight so well with such drastic wounds.
"Brother,where are you taking him?"

"Where else? To Gamamaru."

*****
"And what makes you think I can heal this youngling ." he asks. He was a small toad with brown red skin. Hagoromo met him a few weeks ago while and he showed him what the The Divine Tree really is. He's a toad with a lot of knowledge about the world that's why Hagoromo respected him so much.

"I just.....thought that-."
Gamamaru chuckles quietly." I'm just messing of course I can help him."
Hagoromo sighs sheepishly.
"But!" Gamamaru shouts sternly.

"If you haven't already noticed, this boy can harness an aura that is dangerous and evil. Hundreds of lives have already fallen to this boy's blade. Reviving him may cause a thousand more avoidable deaths. If I heal him,you must promise you take care of the boy and lead him to a path if good and justice rather then destruction."

"Gamamaru, I just take this boy-."

"Hagoromo! I mean it! If this boy were to become a puppet to someone like you're mother it would be disastrous. You must absolutely promise you will do everything in your power to prevent that. Even if it means killing your mother. Understand?."

Hagoromo opened his mouth but then closed it again deciding against arguing with the toad. He knew Mother needed to be stopped. Perhaps he could teach the boy so he can fight along side him.
"Okay. I promise to take care of him."

"Good, good. If we wait any longer he might actually die. That would be rather unfortunate-".

"Then quickly heal him!" He hated when Gamamaru turned a serious situation to a humorous one. Gamamaru places his slimy paws (or whatever toads have on Kenpachi's heart. It glows vividly for a moment then subsides and swirls around in his chest."I've healed him. Hagoromo, if I see you're making no progress with him then I'll be forced to kill him before he gets any stronger- What? You scum!"

The orange aura splits in two and travels to his hands which begin to glow."What happened?" Hagoromo asks."The demon inside of him took half of my sage energy and transported it to his hands rather then his heart."

"Meaning?"
Gamamaru sighs."Meaning, it wants the boy to become stronger. It's not much,but he now can use natural energy."

"Sage power? Natural energy? Just who are you?" Hagoromo questions. This toad hasn't been telling him the full story.

"I'll explain later. Leave the boy here with me. Come back for him tomorrow. You should leave before you're mother becomes suspicious if your disappearance."

Hagoromo gets up. He'll trust the toad for now. He hasn't led him wrong ever,so he'll leave Kenpachi with him.

*******
"Where is the boy?" Kagura asks

"He's dead Mother. The power he uses eats away at his life force. I burnt his body in the forest."

She knew Hagoromo was lying but she couldn't sense the boy's presence for miles and he couldn't have gone that far. He needed that boy...

"Very well. Go and take care of the villagers."

"Yes mother." Hagoromo heads to the village wanting to get as far way from his mother as possible.

Now then... With the new villagers she's gathered, she thinks it's about time for another Sacrifice to the Tree.
******

Hamura watches his brother from a tree. That boy was bad news for all of them. He didn't know it yet, but Hagoromo will be grateful for what he's about to do.

******
A blonde haired boy in a dark cloak is on a branch miles away. He's hurling rocks at a target he made."What? You serious? There's another one of us?"
He throws the rock st blinding speed, it smashes through the tree leaving a gaping hole. He leaps from the tree.

"Well lead the way! Maybe he senses us! Things just got interesting dattebayo!"( Figure that one out!)

The boy is engulfed by a pure white aura. His attitude changes as he runs through the forest. His face is dull and his deep blue eyes look forward

"Yes.... I believe it..... has."