Sakura's rant (chapter 42)

"Wow! I'm stuffed. You're an amazing chef Sakura." Hagoromo has his tongue sticking out as he rubs abnormally large stomach."Hagoromo...."
"Not gonna lie,I thought your food would be poisoning. I mean you did hate me like two days ago."
"Hagoromo."
"We gotta have a feast right here sometime. We can invite Kiba, Naruto, Ino, Shikimaru ,actually he'll be too lazy to feed himself.."

"Hagoromo!" Sakura lifts her head up. Her eyes were redder than usual."What what why'd you have to shout." He sticks his pinky finger in his ear uncaringly.

"You're not going to go with him are you?"
"Who? Kill? Don't worry I'll be sure to knock him dead next time!".
"That's not what I asked!" Sakura shouts she looked close to tears."I want you to stay you're staying here with us! No more Yohei! Forget them! You don't have to be strong for them. Train here! Kakashi will happily train you,you've never asked. Please, you were returning back to your normal goofy self and now you'll become dark and closed off again if you join them! When I saw you on the hospital roof, I didn't want to believe it was you because you looked soo dark and scary. Please say you'll stay!"

Hagoromo stops smiling and with an
empty face he says "I can't promise that." Sakura begins to feel frustrated."Why not?! Just say the words and we can move on!"

Hagoromo sighs. The mood has put an upsetting feeling in his stomach."Sakura I-".

The conversation was cut by Ino entering the house."Sorry, you're door was opened. An I intruding on something?" She nervously said. Hagoromo kinda freaked her out with his scary face.
"What's wrong?" Hagoromo asks not turning around to face Ino.
"The team that went to retrieve Sasuke have returned."
Sakura wipes her tears quickly as she perks up hearing the good news.

"I see, let's go see if Sasuke-kun is OK Hagoromo." Sakura stands from her seat and grabs him by the hand."Sakura...." There's no good way of saying it....

"Well...Sakura. They don't have Sasuke with him."

"What do you mean? It's Naruto, of course they brought him back. He promised." Hagoromo clenched his fist tightly. She didn't even know how much that promise would haunt Naruto in the years to come.

"Sakura...the mission failed. Naruto didn't get back Sasuke." Hagoromo states bluntly.
Sakura drops to her knees giving up on hope completely. Hey once dry eyes are replaced once again with tears of pain and confusion.

Hagoromo bends down to comfort her."Sakura it's ok-". Sakura slaps Hagoromo's hand from her shoulder in anger.

"Don't touch me! You! You could've helped! Sasuke would be here if you fought along side Naruto, instead you stayed here and pouted about not being the strongest Yohei!" Sakura stands up firmly and her emerald soaked eyes looks dead at Hagoromo's. Ino lifts her hands to try and say something but decides against it.

"You think the world revolves around who's the strongest because you're heart is ice cold! You're not even sad are you? Figures... Of course you wouldn't mourn over the loss of a comrade considering you're not our comrade or friend." It took all Hagoromo's might to not chop her head off, most of him wanted to just comfort and cry with her but there's a tiny speck. One microscopic essence in him who wanted nothing but to fight and kill. He's shutting it out but it has been growing stronger lately. Hagoromo takes a deep breath.

"You're right. I couldn't care less that Sasuke left, all I care about is him coming back stronger so we can have an interesting battle. I'm a killing machine who craves first blood. Nothing more, nothing less." Hagoromo says lowly. By now Ino has left discreetly from the quarrel and was making her way to the Leaf hospital to visit Choji and Shikimaru.

Sakura reels her arm back and releases all her frustration and anger into one almighty slap that connects with Hagoromo's left cheek causing his face to snap to the right. His cheek burns red with pain as he retracts his head back to Sakura. She's breathing heavily. She stares at him but suddenly storms away."I don't understand you and I never will!" She slams the door furiously as she exits.

"Is she gone? Man...do you have lady problems. She slaps almost as hard as Snake." Boar walks out of Hagoromo's room with a bag of crisps snuggled under his arm." You heard everything?"

"How could I not bro? Munch munch. Oh! I'm making a mess , my bad."

Hagoromo ignores his unmannerly guard and exits the house as well.
He needed some time alone, quick. If he talks to another person now,he'll probably kill them.

He never asked for this! He didn't want to be in Naruto. He didn't want to know what happens but not be able to act on it for fear he might change something he shouldn't have. He didn't ask to be part of a mercenary clan who have the urge to kill and he certainly didn't ask for Sakura to hate his guts! He solemnly shuffles through the busy crowd.

"No choice then". He says out loud.
A boy bouncing his ball runs in front of Hagoromo and hits into him."Sorry I didn't see you-". Hagoromo looks down at the little brown haired boy with dark wavering eyes.

"Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill! He deserves it the little brat! Rip out his heart and shove it down his mother's throat!"

Hagoromo's hands inched towards his head." What are you doing mister? You're scaring me...." The boy drops his ball and trips over a rock.

"Yes yes yes! Kill the kid! Kill everyone! Kyah Kyah." Hagoromo realises what he's doing and pulls back his arm. He pants softly in shock if what he almost did."No no! Don't fight back! Follow you're instinct."
Hagoromo jumps onto the rooftop and runs heading for the forest.

He needed answers, real answers about himself. He needed to lock himself away from the world and plunge deep into his mind. That's where he'd find what he's been searching for since entering this godforsaken world.

He needed to speak to the chakra man and Kaguya.