Recap

Hagoromo was miraculously transported to the fiction world of Naruto via coming in contact with a headband that appeared in one of his Naruto manga volumes.

Thrown into the ninja world escaping his boring schoolboy life became increasingly confusing as the woman that transported him,Kagura throws him into the world without explanation. He's soon given an unwelcomed greeting as he's knocked by a Leaf genin mistaking him as a spy.
He wakes up in the Leaf hospital bed. Still confused about what his new environment,he runs from the hospital and causes a battle with Leaf guards who want to capture him. He's soon apprehended by the Leaf ninja, Kakashi Hatake and is brought to the third Hokage. Going against everyone's judgement on what to do with the rebellious boy,The third decides to keep him in the Leaf and under the leadership of squad Seven captained by Kakashi. He also was kept under constant surveillance by the elite Anbu force, the Yohei. Quickly meeting the squad while waiting for training to start, Hagoromo gets off to a good start with Naruto but becomes an instant enemy to Sasuke.

Still scared and confused by the strange turn of events, Hagoromo runs away into the forest the second training starts. He's somehow motivated to go back though as Kagura makes an appearance in his subconscious telling him to go back at once.

Later, he's having a meal with his new blonde haired companion,Naruto. There,they realised the sad traits they both bare, they both decide with two cups of sake to become blood brothers.

It's not too soon before Hagoromo goes on his first dangerous mission. Escorting an old bridge builder Tazuna, back to his village .Showing of his new power to focus flame chakra into his hands and use them to fight, he defends Naruto from two assassins who would've killed Naruto otherwise because he'd froze with fear. It was then that Naruto to become stronger to avoid being a burden ever again.