Training Begins! (chapter 5)

*Author's note, I'm dedicating this chapter to thatweirdgirl11 . She gave me some advice last chapter. I think it's amazing if I get even one comment so please continue to read and vote. Could you guys comment and tell me how to dedicate people properly on the phone app please, thanks anyway on with the story.

Lord Third

The boy didn't look like much. Very week and slim, he doesn't look like he's never tapped
into his chakra. No village headband, and he looked even more pathetic in a hospital gown, but what's uneasiness i feel? If we let him go, somehow he'll be a problem in the future.

'What's your name, boy?'i asked.

He rolls his eyes. 'How many times do you have to ask that?Hag-o-mo-ro, do you need to clean you ears out old man?'

With that Kakashi whips a kunai at his neck. 'Watch it, Lord Third requested of you because if your interrogation was left to Ibiki, you wouldn't be able to even beg for mercy', he says coldly.

I raise my hand gesturing him to draw back his kunai.

'Look I don't know how I did it, but I was somehow transported to this world. I'm not a spy just a very confused teenage boy'

I stare at him closely, he shows no sign of lying.'Perhaps we should give you a chance Hagoromo, you will be given your own apartment and will be watched 24/7 by the Anbu black ops, step out of line and you will be killed'.

I hear him gulp and smirk. That should keep at bay.

'Lord Third, if I may intervene. I don't trust the boy, I think you're making a mistake. '

I stop smirking. This Kakashi was always a defiant one.. Ever since that mission.

' But i will not ask you to reconsider, instead I request he becomes part of team 7 and let me be his sensei'.

'Excellent choice Kakashi, I'm sure you can handle a 5 man squad, then it's decided. Hagoromo Yohei, you shall be part of team 7 consisting of Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchia and Naruto Uzumaki. Here's your key, some food and clothing will be provided for you. If you need money you're going to have to get it from doing missions. I hope you enjoy your stay at the leaf,' I reply.

I can see it in his face that he couldn't believe what was happening right now.

'You're training starts in a few minutes, you're teammates ate waiting for you at the training grounds, see son there', and with that Kakashi was gone with a puff of smoke.

'w-hat the h-hell is g-going on' he mumbled.

'Sorry i didn't quite get that, come again? '

He gets in his feet and throws his hands to the sky.' WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!'

So that's the end, sorry for the the non fighting even though it says the training begins as the chapter name, but i promise it will be in the next chapter! Vote and comments please byeeee.