Getting Answers (chapter 43)

"Yosh, this seems decent." Hagoromo was in an old dusty bunker underground he'd found. He had a keen eye for genjutsu, he could release any seal. That, and the grass above the bunker was incredibly darker than the rest. He knelt down cross legged and slowly breathed in band out. He'd noticed that it took inhuman concentration to enter the mind willingly, this secluded place was perfect. Except there was a slight draft that made his toes shiver,it was times like this when hr wished he could've brought his Converse or at least boots to this world. He liked his feet well warned and these ninja sandals weren't doing him any favours at all.

Doing this took great concentration. You must solely think of entering your mind and nothing less. You even had to shut down your body for it work, which was another reason why he picked this old abandoned bunker in the the forest of death. After ten minutes if meditating, he felt his was ready to do it."Enter" he consciously thought.

The next part was the worst, he felt his whole body go numb and his head rest on the stony cold wall behind him. Trying to move his limbs just freaked him out more so he decided to wait until he could visualise. After a few minutes, he began to regain control of his body which he knew was not actually his body but his "dream body". He pinched himself before opening his eyes to make sure, good no pain.

Just before he left his physical body completely, Hagoromo heard the slightest shuffle of feet and a low voice."Someone's been here....".
Damn! Someone would see his body!
And now he was in this state, it took about twenty minutes to leave it!

What should he do? Hopefully, it's one of his Anbu body guards checking on him and will bring him back home.... Nope that can't be. They wouldn't miss lunch to watch him!

Hagoromo sighs and opens his eyes,might as well do what he came for... He found himself in a narrow corridor leading to an open area. He walked swiftly, knowing there is a time limit for him staying here. Every time he entered here there was always no one to meet him. This time, chakra man stood- no levitated pacing back and forth.

"Hey." He says. Chakra man looks up and stares at him confused."What are you doing here."
"This is my head right?"

"I will no sass coming from you after the idiotic things you've done now. Leaving your home is an action only an imbecile would try."

Hagoromo rest one hand on his hip and smirks."Well this idiot wants some answers and I ain't leaving until you give me answers."

The man circles around Hagoromo inspecting him from head to toe looking puzzled." I wonder.... Where this smugness came from. I wonder if you're doing this out of stupidity or you're very passionate about you're past."

"Well actually-".

"But I won't here anymore nonsense spouting from your mouth" he sternly says, his voice becomes louder with every word."I've told time and time again you'll get you're answers when you're ready and yet you keep asking."

Pebbles and stones begin to rise. Hagoromo keeps a straight face and looks ahead but truly he was scared out of his life and if he got out if this alive,he was going to stop all ideas productivity in his mind forever."I've had enough of you're hammering and I think it's time I taught you a lesson."

"Are you going to answer or not?" His courage is regained as he remembers his plan B...

"You push me to far boy!" The area quakes and trembles as his angers grows.

"Guess that's a no." Hagoromo jumps backwards gaining some space between him and the infuriated beast.
He lifts his shirt up revealing a large seal on his stomach. The quaking stops suddenly when the man realises what he's trying to do."No!" He reels his arm. He better do this quick...

Five Japanese characters appear on each of his fingers on his right hand. They become engulfed in a small ember. He swiftly presses his fingers deep into his stomach.

The chakra man stretches his arm about and it shoots for Hagoromo."I won't let you!"
"Five pronged Seal Switch! Release!" A dark red glow emanates from his seal. The same feeling Hagoromo felt back at the land of the Mist rushes through his stomach.

"Damn,didn't make it!" The man tries to draw his hand back scared of what's about to happen. Dark chains shoot out of Hagoromo's stomach and tangle around his arm pulling him in.
In his frustration he punches his arm through the ground hoping he wouldn't get sucked in. This only makes the chains stronger and he's thrown towards Hagoromo."Damn it all!" Was his last words before somehow merging into Hagoromo's stomach."Whew, glad that's over. That hurt like a -Waaaaggrrghh!"

Hagoromo falls flat on the floor flailing and kicking in pain. A white haired lady Hagoromo thought was gone rises from his stomach. She smirks with glee watching the wretched boy in pain. It brought such joy she thought was long forgotten.
"Hello brat" she finally after completely leaving his body .

Hagoromo is too tired to reply he wheezes for breath as beads of sweat drip from his face. He regains his breath after a few seconds."Look I haven't much time. I want you to tell me what my history is everything. Don't leave anything out." He manages to sit up.

"Haven't I told you now is not the time. Only until you're ready-".

"That's what he said and look where he is now! I suggest you talk or I'll seal you both in!" Kagura is taken aback by his attitude. He was a gutless coward last time she saw him, now he looked like he's killed before. His eyes don't show innocence anymore. He seemed a little more matured as well.

"Very well I shall start from the beginning."

**************
And old man with a cane and a large grey coat stares at the uncocious boy lying on his floor. He sighs as he walks to his bedroom door." What have I gotten into again? I thought I'd never see another red head for as long as I live.