The second Departure(chapter 39)

It's late night in the Leaf village and everyone is deep in slumber oblivious that their own is about to leave.Sasuke softly lays Sakura on a wooden bench. She had tried to stop him from leaving but what he does really doesn't concern her. He doesn't want to drag her into his quest as well... Those sound ninja that ambushes him after he'd stormed out of his battle with Hagoromo and Naruto had told him he could again unmeasurable power if he went with them.Orchimaru... He would give his soul to the devil himself if he could attain power. He knew his plan for him, he would just have to kill him before he could take his body.

Sasuke notices that he passes a familiar apartment. He spits in that direction. He was going to be ten times as strong as him one day... Just wait, Hagoromo!
"That's not very nice.. And I came to see you off", Sasuke looks to his left and Hagoromo emerges from the dark alleyway."Are you gonna stop me as well?"

"Are you deaf? I said that I'm here to see you off. I was going to stop you for Naruto but..... If you leave now you'll get stronger right?"

"Of course. Then I'll come back to kick your butt."

"Then go. I'll wait for that thrilling battle. Don't disapoint me", Hagoromo says. There's a glimmer of excitement in his eye as he said this and Sasuke couldn't understand why."There's..... Something different about you.... Before you would've been too scared to even confront me. Now you're fine with me leaving, even though you know 100% that Naruto would've wanted you to stop me?"

Hagoromo merely shrugs."Not my problem. If Naruto is bugged that you left, he should go get you himself. I've realised that."

Sasuke looks into his eyes looking for traces of lying and couldn't find anything, he sighs."I'm leaving now." He continues to walk away." When I come back, I swear I'll beat you to the floor, Hagoromo Yohei." With that he disappears into the solemn night. His retreats into night as well.

Sasuke's soleless eyes had reminded him of the people in Yohei. Eyes that were fueled only by hate and ambition, eyes that would watch their best friend die and not bat an eye because he or she 'got in their way."
He didn't mind them,but knowing Naruto he will come to his rescue and slap some sense into him. He'd never read on this far so he didn't know what to prepare for. Which is also why he couldn't interfere. If he did, he might mess up the story and something disastrous could happen, something that was too scary to think about.

*********
Next day....

A blonde haired lady sits at the Hokage table with one leg crossed over the other. She has a troubled face as she looks at each ninja she has summoned over an over again. She's the Fifth Hokage, Lady Tsunade. Her eyebrow twitches in annoyance."I told you. Someone like me could never fight the famous Sasuke Uchiha." He sticks his pinky finger in his ear removes it to see some disgusting earwax which he blows off.

Tsunade slams her fist on her table and startles everyone except Hagoromo who's more interested in what will his dinner be?"You! We're not finished yet. Choji Amichi,Shikamaru Nara, Kiba Inuzuka, Neji Hyuga and.....(sigh) Naruto Uzumaki. You're mission is to retrieve Sasuke Uchiha. If he resists, I permit the use of violence. You're captain will be Shikamaru Nara. Listen to his orders. Meaning you Naruto."

Tsunade expected Naruto to say something like "What the hell?! Why's Neji captain?" Or "Why'd you single me out Grandma Tsunade?!".
Instead he just looked ahead and obediently nodded. Could he really be Naruto?

"Well , get going then. Go on!" With that all ninja exit the room in a single file line."Hey! Not you!" Tsunade calls back Hagoromo just as he was silently celebrating that he got off Scott free.
"We need to talk."

"Jeez woman. Again with the questions, been holding me here since 6:00 in the morning. If I didn't know any better I'd say you enjoyed my company and were into me-."_
Hagoromo stops his rant when he sees she's so close to snapping his neck that a tiny remark will break the equilibrium.

"You said Sasuke left around 22:30 right? Why didn't you report the incident immediately instead of waiting. We could've maybe caught him by now!"

That's exactly why Hagoromo didn't tell her..... Sasuke needed to get stronger. As much as he hated to say it, he needed to leave or else there wouldn't be any character development and who knows what?
"I told you. I thought I was dreaming and went back to bed. I woke up at around 5 to really check if it was a dream. Went to the Uchiha compound, realised it wasn't and went straight to you."

"You really think I believe you?"
Hagoromo wished she did and she'd shut her damn mouth......
"You should. Why would I lie?"
Tsunade's eyes narrow at Hagoromo who puts on an unimpressed smile.
Tsunade sighs on defeat."Alright, get out."

Hagoromo gives a mocking salute before jogging out of the room. He was making a dash to Ichiraku Ramen and nothing was stopping him.
********

Once again, Sakura was left behind. She waved at them as they retreated into the forest. Maybe making Naruto promise to bring Sasuke back was too much? Well it's Naruto and Sasuke, they'll bring him. Naruto won't back otherwise...
Sakura makes her way back wondering what to do? Study, Train, talk with Kakashi? None of those sounded appealing since Sasuke wasn't here. She missed him.

He notices a fellow teammate heading into the Ramen Shop,she wasn't on good terms with him but he was her only choice.

"Hey Hagoromo!" Sakura waved politely. Hagoromo turns to see Sakura, his once happy joyful face was replaced with dread and sorrow.
This bimbo was going to spoil his meal with her evil witchy presence.....