Disagreements (chapter 17)

Sorry I haven't been posting lately! So distracted with Christmas and all. And now I have exams! But do not fear! I will squeeze writing in! Thus chapter doesn't have much fighting, but I felt I had to write about it.

Hagoromo
I feel like I'm slipping so I make a mark with my kunai and bounce back.

I drop to one knee huffing and puffing, looks like I'm improving. Ever since Kakashi gave me these wristbands I've been able to control my chakra better and not just be a nuisance to nature by destroying trees.

"Oi! Are you ok? " Naruto calls looking concerned. I hate being interrupted when I'm focused but if I ignore him now, he'll think I still hate after what I said last night. I really do appreciate him, it's just I don't mix well with big groups..... or with people for that matter.

" Yeah I'm ok. No way am I giving up. "

" That's the spirit! " he says with as his fist rises in the air. I nod as we both head back training.

************

Sakura

I get a sudden fright as the door opens and I see my dear Sasuke-kun!

" Welcome back Sasuke-ku- Naruto! Hagoromo! Who do you think you are, making Sasuke-kun haul you two around!?"

Hagoromo looks up and I see his face with cuts and scratches, Naruto isn't any better except he can actually use his legs and walk. Hagoromo gives me the peace sign as he gets off Sasuke-kun's. Mmmmmnn!!...... I'm so jealous I'm gonna punch him!

"Sorry Sakura-chan, we may hace pushed ourselves too far and Sasuke hear offered to-.

"CHAN?!" I smack my fist into the dinner table. "Where do you get the sass to address me with chan?!"

If this kid isn't careful, he's gonna a get a Sakura beat down.

He looks down at the ground. " You should be happy with the honorific I gave you, it's not like you're going to get called that by any other boy, especially Sasuke."
Everyone's conversation stops and we all look at him. I can see the realisation on his face and now he looks horrified.

I get up, and stomp towards him. I stand right in his face. "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that, for your sake. As punishment you're going to say me senpai, after my name got it?"
.

That ought to do it. Next time he won't be so disrespectful.

"And you know why else you have to call me senpai?"

I see the annoyance in his eyes. I point my finger at him and shout so everyone can hear. "You aren't really part of thus squad! I was hear from the start so you should show some respect. You'll never be part of this squad, not now not ever".

I fold my arms and walk away going back to my meal with a smile on my face. I think I got my point through.

Everyone is staring at me, then at at Hagoromo, who now has his head lowered, his fringe shadowing his eyes.

"Hagoromo, I.. " Naruto tries to get up and comfort him but he just brushes past him and walks upstairs." Wait.... " he subconsciously reaches out for him, he then let's his arm fall. He jerks his head towards me looking frustrated.

" Sakura-chan! How could you?."

I look at everyone looking for someone on my side, although no one spoke I could tell that they all thought I went too far. "He got what he deserved, he has no right to talk to me like he's part of the team. People like him should be alone and stay alone!"

I don't know where that last bit came from at all but just to show that I think I'm 100% right I cross my arms and pout.

"So what you're saying is..... "

As Sasuke speaks, I change my pouty expression to a exciting one. I bet my Sasuke-kun is on my side!

" That anyone who's alone, should stay alone and die alone? Tch, people like you who have never experienced hate or sorrow and act like they can relate make me sick to my stomach."

It hurts, no it stings. To see Sasuke-kun look at me like that, like I'm a monster. I solemnly stop talking and return to my food.

Shortly after, Naruto and Sasuke-kun leave because they've lost their appetites but I know it's obviously because of me.

"I never knew ninja could be so fussy" murmurs Tazuna as he continues to eat his rice.

"I need to to go to the bathroom"
I go up the stairs and head for the bathroom, I notice boys' door slightly open and have a peek. Hagoromo is sitting cross legged beside the window sill, how cliché...... I sigh, I dread the thought of me apologising to him but if I don't Sasuke-kun will hate me. I'm going to try as hard as I can not to be myself, I took a deep breath and entered the door.

They must of all heard me breathing and as I enter, Naruto and Sasuke-kun stare at me looking puzzled. "Emmm........ Uhhhh...". I point at Hagoromo. "Oi!.. Hagoromo.. I'm sorry for what I said... and uhhh you better forgive me." I mentally facepalm, I was never very good at apologies.

After a short pause, Hagoromo turns away from the window and looks me dead in the eye. "Why? What you said was true, wasn't it?"

I stare at him in disbelief, he's accepted it so quickly. Was this something that was on his mind?

I reply is stopped as Sasuke-kun puts his hand up. He then looks at, I could see there was no sincerity in his eyes." I think you should leave, now. "

I slowly nod and meekly leave.
I quietly curse.... Why are all the boys (Sasuke) ganging up on me? He should just be a man and suck it up. I head to my room. Tsunami is already sleeping, looks like everyone has head to bed.

I crawl into my bed angrily and throw the duvet over my head. "It's all his fault! All his........." I begin sniffle and then burst into a quiet sob. I cover my face with my hands."I'm a horrible person... "