His return(chapter 34)

Shanks

I make my way back to the group, scroll hidden in my jacket. By now, the sharingan ninja should have realised that the me back there was just an after image. I don't really use my full to create after images but he seemed like he would be trouble to get around.

I leap from building to building, the streets were destroyed and rubble was everywhere. The massive purple shield that was once on the distant rooftop was now gone. Leaf ninja littered the street corridors looking for lost stragglers. Most of them the rare glance not concerned with me, saving people was probably their first priority. The scene reminded me of my village....

When the Allied Shinobi rushed in and slaughtered my people. A main killer.. Was Zabuza Momochi. He killed parents with just one hack of his steel sword. Luckily I stayed hidden in nearby basket

You could say I felt sorry for the village. It's disgraceful for any ninja village to be brought to it's knees like this.

I'm surprised at the scene which when I reach the group. Scarlet for whatever reason is unconscious on the floor. If she was actually defeated, there's no reason to wake her. She's dead to me if that's the case. Even if they captured and tortured her to the point she can't move, she won't speak that I am sure of. Her hate for this village is too strong.

"We're leaving!" I said, my voice booms over the area notifying everyone of my presence. I look towards a destroyed building to see Kill pacing up and down."Why don't you have your mask on."

"Shanks, Hagoromo is stuck under this rubble," he says."I don't care... He's not my concern."

"What are you serious?" Kill is beginning to try my patience.."Get on the snake, we're leaving. If he can't pull his own weight, then tough." Even I could tell my words were filled with vemon.

"I'm not leaving without him," Kill stands me down with a defiant look on his face. I karate chop him in the head knocking him out."Damn you...," he mutters as he falls over. I catch him by the collar and hurl him onto the snake. I leapt onto the snake aswell ready to leave. The silent tall ninja looks towards me. He hasn't talked to me from the first time I saw let alone reacted .

"What? You want to save the brat as well?."

He points at the ground. I follow his finger, and I groan, Scarlet lay there facing the floor unconscious. Judging from her claws and fangs , she used her beast awaken. Guess it didn't do much considering she's on the floor.

"I will grant your wish only because you're the only who hasn't pissed me off," I say. With that I draw my sword and drive my foot into a snake."Oi,snake. Keep that girl in your mouth, and Don't swallow her. Or else I will kill you." The snake hisses at me, obviously annoyed that it was being ordered around by someone other than it's master. I could sense the defiance ,like the snake he is looking for the perfect time to take me down.
I press my hand onto it's scaly skin once again and burn it."Try anything, I dare you."

I guess it could tell how serious I was because after that it didn't so much as blink. It's it's reluctantly ate Scarlet we turned around and headed for the exit of the Leaf Village. We lost someone but he won't be useful to us anyway I'm sure the boss will understand. It was a shame that he was killed in action, all I have to do now is to make sure that no one else tells the truth.

We head into the forest and that feeling that I had ever since I met that boy suddenly lifts off shoulders. That boy was now the leaf's problem not mine

Sorry took so long to upload this chapter even though it is so small but this new phone is hard to get used to I'll make sure to upload quicker and with more content next time . bye