Spices(chapter 41)

Hagoromo wearily gets up from his shabby old bed. He looks at the clock..... 7:30! He was supposed to meet Sakura at the marker half an hour ago! He dresses into his normal attire, a black sleeveless shirt and a raggedy navy shorts with with cloth wrapping around his calves. He didn't really notice but he has at least 20 copies of the same outfit in his wardrobe.

He runs into the kitchen and poped anything that wasn't covered in mould,fungi or something horrid thing into his mouth as he made his way out the door."Where you heading brat?" Bird casually asks continuing her strategic game of shogi with Boar who would love to do anything but play shogi right then.

"Market. Don't follow!" He quickly exits his home leaving the two Anbu to their game."Maybe we should follow, he could try to escape after all,"Boar pipes up seeing the oppurtunity to end the dreaded game.

"Nah, he knows we'll just kick his ass if he tries. Anyway you just want to follow cuz you don't want to play. Well too bad, don't cha know Shogi trains the mind for battle? There's only so far you can go with your brawn."

******
Sakura leans against a pole looking tired and disappointed. She wanted to help Hagoromo seeing as though his diet is literally bread but she was having second thoughts. "Hey!" Finally!

Hagoromo slows down as he reaches Sakura."Sorry for the wait, I set like three alarm clocks for 6:00 but I'm a really heavy sleeper and-".
Sakura interrupts his excuse with an understanding nod."It's okay, let's just enjoy the rest of the day."

Hagoromo was surprised she didn't try to hit him,he would've easily dodged it course. Even Sakura had to admit she was acting abnormal. When she was with Hagoromo, her anger and worries fluttered away with the hustling wind."You OK? Look like you've got a fever." Hagoromo places Hus hand on her forehead checking for any signs of sickness.

Good thing Hagoromo was dense about girls, Sakura tries to stop thinking of Hagoromo to stop her cheeks from lighting up."Anyway let's start with vegetables, this way." Sakura marches away not letting him see here tinted cheeks.

"O-Ok...Wait I don't really like vegetables, let's get meat instead! Hey Hold up!"
********
Hagoromo leave the market with a variety if different foods in plastic bags."See? Since you like ramen, you can add vegetables in and you wsht even taste it.*Sakura says as they head to Hagoromo's house.
"You're pretty smart Sakura. You don't get enough credit yknow that?"

"Yeah... Hey! There's this spice only found on the outskirts of the training field." She begins." It's said to be delicious with ramen. How about we go?"

"Whatever you say boss."
****
"I think it's here... Found it.!"
Sakura pops a Bush. The abandoned field has a large stream flowing along it with a forestnif trees opposite.
"Is that it? Finally! Here, I'll help you precook the food but no-". Sakura trails off as a crimson haired boy emerges from the darkness of the forest. He wears a dark cloak and his face shows he means business.

Hagoromo's eyes widen."Kill?! What're you doing here?"
He walks forward slowly."I don't have much time before Boss realises I've abandoned my mission. I've come to bring you back home,your real home Hagoromo". Sakura hides behind Hagoromo and crosses her fingers hoping he doesn't go. When he first came back, his eyes were lifeless. Now, he was returning to his old self and this guy comes and wants to turn him back into his inhumane self.

"Like I'd ever go back! They took away my memories. You guys are disgusting!"

"Idiot! Hurry up! Ditch the flat chested girl and let's go." Hagoromo continues to stare at Kill ,he was gritting his teeth like an animal. He didn't notice how primitive he looked when he was angry.

"Fine,I'll make the decision for you! I'll just kill the girl and you'll go with me." Kill sprints forward with a long cleaver in his right hand. "Get back!" He shoves Sakura back and she stumbles onto the low stream of water.

Hagoromo draws his sword and in a matter of seconds their katanas clash 20 no 30 times blow for blow. Each fighter managing a scrape at the other's knee or cheek occasionally."You've gotten weaker." Kill says."Then how am I keeping up with you?" He leaps back dodging Kill's wide slash.

Kill drops his katana."I've been going 20%. See, you've been gone for a short amount of time but in that time I haven't stopped training. A burst of energy surges around Kill. His natural power fuses with his body, his teeth become sharper, his her resembles a red mane and his pupils becomes slits."This is bistsudomodo(beat mode) a Yohei technique. It allows the user to heighten power, speed,agility and the senses. I'm only in half form but I can still do this."

If Hagoromo thought Kill was fast, this was on another level. At least he could sense faint presence when he bounced around. Now he was mercilessly being hacked down from different directions. If he blocked forward, Kill attacked right. If ge blocked right,Kill knocked him in the head that make his head ring unbearably. If he hadn't of done somewhat of training, His head would've been cut clean off by now.

"What's wrong can't keep up!? Behind you!" Hagoromo swivels around panting heavily. His face was covered in cuts and bruises. Sakura wanted to help but once again she would just get in the way. Kill claps his hands together and focusses natural energy into his palms. Black and red sparks flicker around him.

Hagoromo had no energy to dodge. He'd never back down from a fight before and he wasn't going to start now. Drops his blood drenched sword onto the ground accepting his death.
"Take this!" Kill exclaims he points his hands at Hagoromo ad they make a triangle shape. Hagoromo was pleased he died on the battlefield and by a Yohei. He may currently consider them scum for brainwashing him but they were strong,really strong. Stronger than anyone here at the Leaf.

The natural energy form into a large orb so threatening Sakura couldn't bare to watch."Oh,I got carried away. Almost killed you." He returns back to Hus original self and lowers his hands making the dark orb disaparate. "I gotta go you get the picture right?"

Hagoromo softly chuckles as his legs give up and he falls backwards. Sakura holds his head up frantically checking for a pulse. She rests her hear on his chest. Thank God... He's just resting."

"I'll be going then, my work here is done." He flips up Hus hoodie as he strolls towards the dark forest."You know he'll never come back to you horrid people." Sakura bravely perks up.
Kill turns around with a sickening smile." Idiot! He's a Yohei. He saw the gap between us and he's gonna want to fill it with training. Training he can't get here. Sorry to break it to you but affiliating with that boy will end up hurting you. Cut your ties with him flat chest before he cuts them with you." He continues to walk into the forest laughing hysterically to himself.

Sakura lugs Hagoromo to his feet but he suddenly wakes up."I'm fine, just need to rest."

"No you're no alright. Hagoromo you're bleeding everywhere! We need to tell Kakashi sensei-".
"No! Don't tell anyone!"

Sakura looks as if she's about to burst into tears. It's happening again...just like Sasuke.
"Hey, I'm alright. How about we make that mewl with the special spicesyou collected eh?" Sakura nods sniffling trying to hold back the waterworks.

He seemed pretty calm but on the inside he was a raging bull with horns sharpened with a thin dagger. He felt he was going to explode but he couldn't in frontbif Sakura. He was getting stronger, next time they'll meet,he'll be out in top. He promises that!