His Departure(chapter 27)

Third POV

In the nippy morning, there's three ninja sparring. "Shadow Clone Jutsu." Naruto shouts. 4 clones high kick Sasuke into the air. "U-zu-ma-ki!" each Clone says. The real Naruto is in the air waiting for Sasuke. He positions him ready to land a powerful kick to the stomach as they descend. 'I win Sasuke " Naruto says boastfully. He was finally going to win, they've been training like this for a while and he was confident he could take Sasuke on and win.

Sasuke calmly opens his eyes revealing his Sharingan which now has two tomoes in it. Ever since fighting Zabuza and that boy/girl ninja, he's been determined to get stronger or he'll never be able to face the man he was sworn to kill.

Incredibly, he somehow reverses the hold. He grabs Naruto by the hand and justs as they land he swings Naruto over his shoulder and smashes him to the hard ground. "Aggghh!" Naruto's eyes almost pop out, he falls lifelessly on the floor.

Sasuke wipes his forehead. He'll never admit it, but it gets harder and harder to beat the dunce. "Forgetting me?" Sasuke turns around to see a enraged Hagoromo in the air. His ignited fist glows and shines like it was alive.

Sasuke curses and quickly does handsigns. He takes a massive breath. Fire style : fireball jutsu! He exhales a massive fireball. It makes a crackling noise as it destroys the unfortunate pieces of wood to dust.

Hagoromo smirks, he knew he would do that. Now he can show the fruits of his training. He focuses chakra into his elbow, suddenly he flies side wards, the flames acted like a propellor. "Gajh! How do you turn it off?" Hagoromo smashes into a nearby tree. He lays there motionless.

"That's enough training for today" Sasuke replies as he begins to drag Naruto by the foot out of the training field. "I'm not carrying you two again so when you're able, walk home." he waves as he exits the field.

*******
Hagoromo's eyes widen as he feels and off putting presence near him. He springs up from the tree stump and sees a tall figure with a black cloak. It's wearing a weird mask and his cloak has a red sun symbol on the front. "Who are you?" Hagoromo was confused. He didn't do anything wrong so he couldn't be an Anbu.
The man reveals a dead Anbu's head from his cloak, he was the Anbu Hagoromo called "Bird". He almost retches at the sight. "Can you read my mind?" he mumbles, he hadn't said that out loud so he must've read his mind. He feels stupid for not being able to think of another explanation.

The man suddenly advances forward, behind me are after images of him. He gets dangerously close to Hagoromo, he decides to retaliate. But as he ignites his hand, the man appears right before, only inches away from his petrified, he squeezes his hands which make a sickening crack. He wails in pain as he trys to break himself free.
The figure punches him right for in the temple causing everything to go black and dark.

It hoists Hagoromo's body onto his shoulder and two other figures appear beside him. "Well done Px-4. See? Didn't I tell you he was worth bringing? If that was you, you would've taken ages." the first figure said, although it was hidden well it's voice definitely belonged to a female.

"Yeah, well it's becoming a little bloodthirsty. If it were me, I wouldn't have shown the brat's comrade's decapitated head. That's a bit messed up. " you could also tell the other figure was male." We got him, and that's it. Now let's get out of here before we have to deal with more ninja.

They disappear heading back to their headquarters. There is silence in the training field. A comrade has been lost and yet not a person notices....

******
Naruto is in the hospital sleeping before he suddenly opens his eyes. "Hagoromo!" he startles Sasuke who is leaning against a nearby wardrobe. "Idiot! Don't go screaming like that-".

"Where is he? "

Sasuke stares at him confused before sighing." He's probably in his house resting, last time I saw him, I left him at the training field. Incoming fast footsteps rush into the room.

"Guys! Sakura screams breathlessly. "He's gone! They can't find him anywhere!"

"Who? " Naruto questions. He was 80% sure he knew who but for once he didn't want to be right. He wanted to be as wrong as possible. He scrunched up his white cotton duvet, praying it wasn't who he thought it was.

" Hagoromo! Idiot! "