Comrades(Chapter 8)

Kakashi
Sakura and Naruto had no problem with Hagoromo, it was Sasuke who automatically took a disliking to the crimson haired boy.

I gently tap his cheek, he slowly opens his eyes. "Wake up, time to leave".

He sits up still a bit dazed. Naruto was not helping out all by screaming in his ear. "Hey! Welcome to team 7 Hagirumi. I'm Naruto Uzumaki and one day I'll become Hokage, believe it!"

I quietly chuckle as Sakura knocks him unconscious with one punch. "Naruto you idiot! It's Hagoromo."

Hagoromo slowly bum shuffles away obviously scared of the insane pink haired demon.

Her personality completely changes and looks at him with a smile. "Hello, my name is Sakura Haruno nice to meet you". He nods and then looks towards Sasuke who starts walking away.

Naruto gets up and shouts with a shaking fist. "Sasuke, you bastard! Introduce yourself!"

He turns around and looks at Hagoromo with a unimpressed look. "I don't need to introduce myself to someone like him". He then runs off with Sakura close on his tail. "Wait Sasuke-kun! What are you doing after this? "

Naruto scratches his head then looks at Hagoromo with a wide grin. "Hey, you hungry? Let's go get some Ichiraku Ramen!" his expression changes. "Yeah sure I'm starving!"

I guess i should make a report to Hokage, he'll want to know what happened.

***********
Hokage
"And are you sure Kakshi? This a bold accusations you're making. "
I stare at him looking for any signs of panic, none.

" Hai. He's definitely from that village. "

" Is he aware?"

"No, my Lord. "

" Good we'll keep him lockdown, he must never leave the village."

If they were to know we had one their own we'd have a major war on our hands.

"If I may my Lord", kakashi says.

I grumble and roll my eyes. There's always a "if I may", or "If I may interrupt" with him.

"If we keep him here he'll know something is up, he's nit an idiot. "

I bang my fist in the table leaving a small crack." Then what do you suggest! "Room is silent from sudden burst of rage.

The anbu behind Kakashi steps forward." My Lord, I saw the boy talking to himself in the woods beside the training field. "

" And what does that prove? "Kakashi says in a unimpressed tone.

" That he may be a tailed beast inside if him...... maybe even something stronger. "

They both look at me in disbelief, even with mask on I can see the fear in the anbu's eyes.

" For the time being we will let Kakashi handle this matter, dismissed. " With that they both scatter.

For once, I hope I'm just an old man rambling on about nonsense and he really isn't jinchuuriki.

God help me what plague have I put on my village?