Zabuza Momochi

Hagoromo
Do you know when you get that rush of bravery? And you feel that you can takedown anybody with just a flick of the wrist. But then you're opponent shows you their killing intent and it's so strong you wanna get sick, and then that rush evaporates into thin air and you want to hide in the nearest hole. No? Just me?

"Water prison jutsu!"Zabuza exclaims. Kakashi is then lifted from the lake and trapped in a spherical ball if water.

"You guys run! His water clone can't stray too far away from the original. Focus on getting away".

"We ain't running! Right Hagoromo?"asked Naruto turning to look at me.

"You're joking right? If Kakashi is struggling then how am I supposed to fight him! "I instantly regret taking at all as my whole squad give me a look of disbelief.

" B-besides, I was told to not to fight him".

My arms begin to shake, and my head feels light. Why? Why do I choke up like this? When I saved Naruto, I didn't feel like this at all. In fact, I enjoyed rush I got. So why is now different frim there.

I try to focus on what's happening, I see Sasuke holding a massive shureiken. Now I remember! Naruto and Sasuke are gonna pull that substitute trick and make Zabuza release his jutsu on Kakashi. And just as I predicted, Zabuza dodged the kunai resulting in him releasing the jutsu.

Now he looked really pissed. Kakashi should be able to wrap things up now. Buts that's not what happened at all. Kakashi was supposed to overpower Zabuza with his Sharingan, instead it was a one-sided brawl. Zabuza kicks Kakashi to the floor.

"Forget weak, you're not even that! And do you know why? ".

What's changing the plot. What's distracting him? I frantically look around for it. Where? Where?

Then it dawned on me..... It was me....... If I wasn't for me he wouldn't be struggling. It's me. I'm changing the plot of the story, and if that's true.......

I glance at Naruto and Sasuke who're are both still trying to catch their breath.

If that's true there's no guarantee we'll all leave her alive.

I slap my cheeks. Focus.... Focus.... I slowly breath in and out. Focus!

I feel a power surge through me, it was like that same rush I had against those Mist ninja but..... It was like 10x more powerful.

"Hey, Zabuza! You're opponent now is me! "

I will protect them.