Conclusion(chapter 25)

3rd pov

Zabuza slides back after blocking the heavy attack. His once bandaged covered face reveals a satisfied grin. "Yes... This is.... How it should be... Don't hold back or else I'll kill you!" Everyone watches in awe as what used to be Hagoromo pushes Zabuza.

The chakra man or "Kenichi" stops his fighting pose and stands up straight. "All this time, I stored my chakra, thinking I would need every little bit to defeat you. And yet, I'm fighting you and not even breaking a sweat. You dissapoint me... Zabuza!"

Your could tell the once care free thing that used to joke around with Zabuza was now gone. It was replaced by a man gritting his teeth shaking his fist vigorously at Zabuza.

"You think this is my full power? This is it? I've just been hiding my blood thirst to avoid the little ones from fainting. " he replies cooly.

Kenichi sighs with relief wiping fake sweat from his forehead." That's a relief. Let's get serious shall we?" Zabyza curses under his breath. He was actually struggling with Kenichi. He still didn't get how he got so strong.... He's been dead hasn't?

Zabuza roars and charges at Kenichi. "Sun guardian art: Grass blade!" a green aura envelopes his hand, it waves like the tall grass on a windy evening. "So you're stealing that jutsu eh? Fine! Come at me."

Kenichi already ignited hands become bigger. A smile spreads on his face. This is what he longed for... To be able to fight full power, no holding back. "You wanna kill me? Well right now, I really wanna pound your face in Zabuza! He thinks getting ready for the advancing assassin.

Just as Zabuza us about to strike, he stops abruptly. He senses something.. Something dark and malicious. There was a evil aura around that man. He knew for sure if he had followed through with that attack he would've been dead. He can't do this. He's wound up with a feeling he thought he'd buried deep down, fear. His rival. The man he'd supposedly killed 14 years ago, is back and is probably 10 times stronger than him. That was insufferable to accept to a man like Zabuza, but that was the truth. He had to think if something.

"Why did you stop? You're scared are you? Cuz if you are then I have not reason to keep you alive-"

"Didn't you said that you're son was gonna to defeat me? You're controlling him so technically you've been fighting me not him. Because you know he will die. "

" Oi! " he shouts snapping his fingers together creating a sonic boom. Kakashi and the rest cover their ears in pain. If they were anywhere nearer to him, their eardrums would've burst. Zabuza on the other hand was unfortunate and had blood running from his ears. He kneeled down looking down at the floor. His face read defeat.

Kenichi appeared in front of him at grabbed by the jaw. The pure chakra begins to sear Zabuza's cheeks off. He screams in pain. "Don't sully the Yohei name. We are mercenaries, fighters. I could kill right now."

Zabuza manages to look him into his white glowing eyes. He'd never been so ashamed in his life . Never. Kenichi drops him and begins to move away.

"But, I like fun. So I'll let you go. But, the second you see this boy again you will fight him. Then we'll see if you can fight him. "

To have his rival talk down to him like this was unbearable.

He turns around and gives him an unimpressed grin.
" I wonder who will win? "

If he was honest, it was Kenichi who was the most vile and bloodthirsty between both of them, he'd kill his loved ones just to see a good fight.

He continues to move. Kakashi notices he's towards him. He better act fast, or they're down for." Relax, I'm just giving Hagoromo back to you. "

He stops in front of all of them. You could tell Sakura was going to puke at any second, the boys and Tazuna however, were just holding on." Nine Tails boy, Uchiha boy, I trust you will continue to help Hagoromo with his training. He's a helpless wimp who can't fight his own battles. I ask that you stop being his friend and make him your rival, that's the only way he'll grow. "

Naruto jabs his finger at a Kenichi." Listen, I don't know who the hell you are but Hagoromo Is my a brother and there's no way I'd stop being his friend." Everyone sweat drops as they see Naruto's leg quake awkwardly. He was obviously scared but to proud to show it.

The chakra begins to fade away and he becomes blurry. "Pch, there's no way a monster like you could be related to a even bigger monster than him. Trust me, he's a taboos to anyone around him."

The chakra disappears leaving a tired busted up looking Hagorom. Naruto catches him before he falls. His body was so warm, it was weird....

"Let's head back to the Leaf Village. Now! " Kakashi orders as he begins marching. He needs to report this now , even If it means let leaving Zabuza alive. I doubt he'll be tailing them.

Kakashi drowns out Naruto and Sakura's complaints and continues forward. This boy.... Could be the end if everything if he wasn't careful. If he should ever turn away from the Leaf, the whole shinobi will be in grave in danger.

The squad leave the X land of Mist in silence. Everyone pondering on their own thought. Except everyone is thinking of the same thing.

"What is Hagoromo? And what happens next?.