Secomd Encounter(chapter 20)

Third Pov

Naruto grunts from diving out of the way of the incoming senbon. He's starting to get sick of this. The masked weirdo on each mirror would throw senbon at him or Sasuke and when we figure out which one is the real one he would dash to another mirror with blinding fast speed.

He's tried hitting all the mirrors at once with a bunch of shadow clones but he just stabbed them all, Naruto glances at Sasuke who Is panting just as much as him. They're both covered in scrapes and cuts and they're movements are getting sluggish. Sooner or later, they'll be too tired to dodge in time.

"Where the hell are you? "Naruto mumbles. He didn't like relying on people but if any one can save them, it's them. He keeps assuring himself that he will come but a little voice in his head tells him he won't make it.

Naruto tries to dodge the next wave, he leaps out of the way and as he lands he drops to one knee. He'd been stabbed in the right leg, so that's the right arm and leg, the right calf and now the right thigh.

Sasuke is a little better of but not by much. From this life or death situation he learns the sharingan, his clan's Kekki Genkai. He was able to see the attacks a lot clearer but jumping around is very tiring.

"Oi, Naruto! " Sasuke shouts.

" When's that idiot coming? " Naruto is in disbelief at Sasuke's words. He wanted to jeer him, ge knew Sasuke hated help so to say something like that. But he decided against because if Sasuke was looking for help, then even he didn't favour his odds.

" Oi! Blockhead he's aiming for you! " Naruto breaks from his tramxe to find a barrage of senbon heading for him. There's no way he could block with his kunai, there's too many but he can't dodge,  there already halfway to him. What should he do? This is the exact same thing that happened when those Mist brothers ambushed, he froze up waiting for someone to come to my rescue.

He promised that would never happen again, and look now what happened... He needs strength.... He needs power.

The ice suddenly shatters. There he is... Right on time. But something's off... His eyes are different. It's like his aura has changed. The scarlet coloured hair glimmered as he landed beside Naruto. "So cool..." Naruto thinks.

Hagoromo slips on the icy floor falling on his butt. Naruto and Sasuke sweat drop. Was this really their saviour? He slowly gets trying to balance himself out by flailing his hands. "Ok, guys I'll take it from here!" he exclaims, for a moment he feels like a badass, but it's short lived as he trips over his own feet and smacks his nose on the cold ground.

Sasuke

Is this really him? Am I supposed to believe this idiot is going yo take on someone I couldn't defeat. Hagoromo makes a hand sign and chakra is focused into his legs. I don't even need my sharingan to see the red chakra seeping at his feet.

"Are you forgetting something? "
Damn it! I forgot about him. I shield myself with my hands but my effort is futile as a barrage of senbon cut me up again.

" Sasuke! " I hear the idiot call. Next thing I know, I'm looking upwards at the opening in the ice chamber Hagoromo had made.
My eyes widen at sight of the gap repairing itself. I have to tell them.

Every cell in my body is telling me to stop but I have to tell them. I scream pain as I slowly get up. By now, I'm gasping for breath and my vision is getting blurry.

I suck in my breath., ready to say one last thing before I pass out. "Oi! Idiots, get out of here, your escape is closing up! Leave me!"

I did it I said what I said... I can die with ease. Naruto, Hagoromo... Live for me. I close my eyes and the pain stops...

I feel something pick me up. "Ow! Bastard". The senbon press deeper into my stomach. Suddenly I'm in midair. My body spins and I see the ice mirror below. How has this happened?

Have I been thrown. As the hole is almost fully repaired, I notice someone looking at me.........
I manage to frown through all the pain. That idiot... There looking straight up at, is Hagoromo smiling and giving me the thumbs up.

I hit the floor with a loud thud, I scream on impact as a senbon drives even deeper into my belly.

Naruto... Hagoromo.... Don't die or you'll have me to answer to.... I fade into darkness as that same sentence repeats in my head..

Don't die....