Confrontation(chapter 38)

Sasuke roundhouse kicks Naruto but he raises his arms to his shoulder, he's blown back and trips over some hospital sheets. Sasuke stands there with a wide grin on his face. Looks like he had nothing to worry about.

"Yknow what? Screw this!" Naruto springs up steam coming from his nostrils."It's to hard to keep this form while fighting". Form? Sasuke activates his Sharingan ,now that he looked closer, Naruto's chakra was a lot more rough and dangerous. His fighting was also weird.

"Undo!" The hospital roof becomes shrouded with smoke."Allow me to show you who really is the strongest."
A deep voice bellows on the platform. Sasuke looks straight ahead and sees two massive amounts of concentrated chakra in each palm. He's seen that before. Smoke suddenly disperses with a gust of wind. Sasuke's throat becomes parched and dry. The sweat on his head dared not move in the presence of the phantom before him.
Sakura cups her mouth with her hands."Oh my God.... It can't be...."

As if it was planned, Sakura and Sasuke scream "Hagoromo!?". The boy stood with dark green leaf outfit. A sword was at his left hip. His crimson hair flew upwards as his power ran around him like a torrent of waves. He looked a lot more matured, the cry face baby boy that entered the Naruto world was beat to death by the Yohei and out emerging of the ashes was this mellow kid who would completely has a change of personality  when fighting. He smirked at Sasuke who was still I'm shock."You look like you saw a ghost Sasuke. Don't blank out like that in a fight or you'll be killed." Sasuke snapped out of confusion which was now replaced with anger. How dare he act like he's above him!"Chidori!" A torrent of electricity engulfs Sasuke's hand. Hagoromo whistles merrily."Seeing that in person makes it twice as cooler. You don't have to use that much chakra by the way."

More more! He needed to make this chidori soon strong,Hagoromo would wish he was dead.

*******
Naruto didn't bother taking the stairs, his feet stuck to the wall as he made his ascent to the roof. Thoughts and scary images came into his bewildered mind. What was going to be there to meet him at this roof? If he was honest, he thought might see a lifeless Hagoromo. In fact he thought he mightn't see Hagoromo at all. He was dead but his mind couldn't accept it. So he continued up the wall hoping for the best........

He reaches the top and sees Sasuke and Sakura. With some boy...."Hey!" Naruto shouted with a dry horse voice. Everyone turned to look at him. The boy turned around wide eyed. The sweat on Naruto's face stood still as if they too understood the scene before him. Hagoromo saw him for the first in who knows how long? As if by instinct, both boys  began to shuffle towards each other, which turner into a walk which, turned into sprint. They both hugged each other warningly not caring what the other two would say."Idiot" Naruto mumbles his eyes littered tears all over Hagoromo's shoulder."I thought you were dead".

"I came back as soon as I realised what was going on" Hagoromo says softly as if he said it any louder, he might begin to cry as well for now he was constantly go blinking to hold back his tears."What do you mean?" Nauruto asked after a moment he pushed Hagoromo back to arm length and looked into his glowing crimson eyes."I'll tell you everything soon,first you gotta deal with Uchiha boy over there."

Naruto looks over his shoulder and sees a raging Sasuke. What's his deal? Shouldn't he be happy as well."Naruto! The real Naruto! Fight me!" He reactivates his chidori once more. Naruto looks to Hagoromo for an explanation."Pretty boy thinks you've gotten stronger and wants yo fight you to see which is the best." Hagoromo sighs.

Naruto walks past Hagoromo and faces Sasuke."Now isn't the time to fight Sasuke! Our comrade is home, we should celebrate!"

Sasuke runs for Naruto ignoring his plea."Not until we fight to see who's superior!" His chidori just misses it's target as Naruto jumps away."Guess there's no choice." While high in the Naruto makes some hand signs."Shadow clone jutsu!"A clone beside Naruto and begins to circles his hands around Naruto's palm."Rasengan!"

Hagoromo's eyes widen. It's a lot more bigger in real life. If that were to hit Sasuke...... And that chidori hit Naruto.... Him being in this world had changed the story. Kakashi is supposed to jump in but he could sense him a few kilometres away.

Naruto makes his descent with a dangerous amount of chakra in his palm while Sasuke jumps up aiming for Naruto equally as dangerous. He needed to do something quick or one would definitely fall at the hands of the other.Sakura runs in him hope they will stop but there's not enough time for them to. He needed to use that technique....

"Flash step!" Hagoromo suddenly runs at incredible speed. He thinks it's how Kakashi did it.... Just as Naruto and Sasuke connect, Hagoromo grabs their wrists and spin them towards two water tanks. Sasuke ploughs his hand into one water tank while Naruto completely misses the water  tank."Woah! Hey!Hagoromo you idiot Wooaaahhhh!"

Hagoromo bites his lip as he sees his brother fly away.... He's gonna feel that.Sasuke rips out his arm from his tank."Hey! Look what you made me do!"

"Me?! It was you who did dunce!" The foreheads clash and each doesn't back down."If you weren't such a murderous person I wouldn't have to stop you! You were trying to kill, what do you want me to do. Idiot Idiot idiot Idiot Idiot idiot Idiot Idiot idiot
Idiot Idiot idiot!"
"Shut up! I wasn't trying to kill him. And what's so wrong about having a little spar!"

"Spar? That was a death match! You're ego is gonna ruin you! Calm down would you!?."

Hagoromo and Sasuke grind their teeth in frustration."How about we settle this right now?" Sasuke pulls his head backwards to end our forehead battle and stares at Hagoromo seriously. He grips his hands boastfully." Best thing you said all day. I'll go easy on you, which still means you'll be mercilessly beaten down",Hagoromo gets into a stance.

"Hold it you two!" Hagoromo sighs in defeat. Suddenly now he wants to show up? He drops his fists down and stares at Kakashi who is leaning on a nearby wall."Hagoromo you better watch it or you'll be under strict supervision."

"It's not like they're watching me now, It's bull's watch and he stayed back at the barbeque restaurant" Hagoromo mumbles under Hus breath.
"And Sasuke. Naruto is right, you should be welcoming Hagoromo with open arms. Not picking fights".

Sasuke tuts and storms away before briefly stopping."I'm gonna get stronger. So strong even you will cower before me, I'll beat you and Naruto at the same time." He returns to his swift walk towards the edge of the rooftop before he leaps away.

Hagoromo puts on a really serious face as he looks up at the solemn sky.." That ain't happening. You also ain't leaving this village,Sasuke Uchiha."