Backstory part 1(chapter 44)

"It all started before shinobi or ninjustu were even created. I had come to this planet for the The Divine Tree to make my army on preparation for the war that would ensue ages and ages hence. I fell in love with a human man and was impregnated, shortly after the humans that took care of me and treated me as one of their own turned on me. It was then that I activated the dormant Divine Tree and capture all of the humans and wrapped them around in a cocoon while the tree fed on their life energy.

A year or as passed and I gave birth to my first son. Later I gave birth to my second son. Together we ruled the land and I set up the ritual of the Divine Tree. People who did this occasional ritual were obviously never heard if again but no one dared questioned me. Left the village from time to time to gather new citizens who would later be sacrificed and that's where I met that demon." Throbbing veins began to pulse on Kagura's forehead.

"Who?" Hagoromo asked."Kenchi Yohei. A true monster even at a young age . I met him one day as I walked through a village. It was a ghost town, it seemed like everyone had evacuated from the village. I first I thought if they were tipped off by my arrival but I found that I was mistaken as I followed the irony rotten stench of blood. It was there that I saw him, sitting on top of a mound of dead bodies with a katana rested on his shoulder grinning at his latest kill who he severed into small body parts.

******
Kagura POV
He wore a torn up singlet and a blue shirts while his whole body was covered in blood even his presumably brown hair was stained in crimson blood.
"Who are you?" I asked inquisitively, this feeling..... What is he is what I should be asking him.
"A boy who just wants a good fight. Wanna try your luck lady?"
"Insolent fool".
He jumped in the air and drew back his sword smiling with glee.
"We'll see who's insolent ugly hag!"

I did not want to kill him but I also wanted yo teach him a lesson."Sharingan!Tsukuyomi." He dropped limply on the floor. He'll be experiencing three days of absolute torture and pain while we make it back home. I drag his shoeless foot along with me as we make our way out of the village. This boy will please the Tree quite nicely....

"Mother!" Hamura my younger son called out running up to me. I can't let him see the boy... I quickly create a time dimension portal and toss him into it.
"Hello Hamura." He was paled face like Hus brother and I and had no pupils."Welcome back mother."

"Where is your brother?"
"He's out sorting business with the villagers, you know. Helping them out."
"Good, you should go help them as well."

"Of course mother." Hamura disappears .

That way I have them both occupied as I go to the Divine Tree to offer the boy as sacrifice. Should I even call him boy? Although my sons and I are the only ones on this earth with power from the tree, he seemed to have a different source of power. I'm sure the Tree will suck every little drop of power he contains and put it to good use.

******
When I reach the Tree I open the dimension I threw the boy. As I enter the portal, I sense movement and swiftly step back as a Katana stretches from dark portal and almost severs my head. How?!
Kenpachi lunges out of the portal and takes another swing at me to which I Dodge again."Didja miss me?"
"How did you escape?"

"Wasn't easy, if it wasn't for Akuma I would've been there for awhile longer."

"Akuma? Who is Akuma?"
"Enough questions hag. Although, I got out, that torture was hell. So now I'm going pay you back ten fold!"

He takes another wild slash at me. I've grown bored of this nonsense. I grab the brat by the hand and squeeze his hard making him drop the katana he is wielding."You lack the power to kill me. You are weak". He tries to break from my grip. Insolent fool. I tighten my grip even harder breaking his wrist to which he merely grins.

"You think I'd squeal in pain? It ain't a true battle if both sides aren't hurt ya get me?" A black aura swirls around him transforming him into more of a beast then human."Round 2?" Interesting.......

I press my hand against his chest dispersing his aura in the air. He jumps backwards."The hell!"

"Come with me. I've decided that I will keep you alive. You're much better to me alive than dead."
"What makes you think I wanna go with you?" If this boy wasn't special I would've killed him ten seconds flat.

"I have two sons, they would prove a good match for you. Of course they would crush you effortlessly."

He drops his fighting stance and smirks." That seems like a challenge. Okay I'll bite."

I give the smallest grin, now I now what this animal hungers I can control him and manipulate this strange power.
********
"This is a joke mother? He's just a kid with a worned down katana." Hamura looks at the boy like he isn't even worth his time."Do not underestimate him Hamura or you will fall to his feet."

Hamura snaps and charges at him. Kenpachi releases the dark aura once more and roars at Hamura. The mere pressure blows Hamura off his feet and into the arms of his brother.
"Jeez, I don't even need yo use Akuma on you, what a disappointment. Oi hag! You're other son better be a hell of a lot better or I'll kill them and then come after you- hey where did ya go?"
I've more matter to attend than watching my son beating that brat I begin to fly away but just before I do, I turn to see how Hagoromo is coping with the boy.

"Hello I'll be fighting you today."
"Courtesy eh? Alright I'll bite. Kenpachi Yohei , came up with the name myself."

"Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, pleasure."