Final backstory (chapter 46)

"Oi! Toad Sage!"

Gamamaru hops out of his relaxing toad oil to confront Kenpachi. He was peacefully meditating through his afternoon when this loud mouthed kid came along. He was rather impudent and arrogant, but quite honourable. Once he found out he had healed him and saved his life , he's been cleaning cooking you name it.

"Good grief, just call me Gamamaru young pup."

"Toad sage," he repeats not caring about the toad's opinion. He bends down to his knees and slowly lowers his head until he looks directly at the ground.

Gamamaru is taken aback by the sudden gesture."What's all this now? You don't look like someone who would easily show respect to someone, especially a frog."

"Believe me, I'm not," he quietly admits still looking at the floor."But.... Seeing that grey haired dude fight. I saw the immeasurable gap between us. His mother is probably twice his power as well." He balls his fists squeezing the soil he grasps." I once thought I was the strongest but....".

He lifts Hus head tears visible in his eyes." I'm weak! I'm scared of being weak! I can't stand being useless, that's why I fight! So when the time comes I can beat anyone! So please, Toad sage-san!" He forcefully smashes Hus head into the hard earth." Let me stay here and train under you!"

Gamamaru stares at the quivering boy. So hard on the outside, but the same as any boy on the inside, same feelings. But.... Was teaching this boy to be stronger a good thing to do?

"Perhaps I could" Gamamaru muses as he strokes his slimy toad chin." But yo train under me, you must be pure of heart. Are you pure of heart?"

Kenpachi's face of realisation is all Gamamaru needs to find his answer." I see, so you know yourself." Gamamaru turns away back to the toad oil pond to meditate." You know the hundreds dare I say,thousand of lives that have perished by your hand. Someone like that could never be my disciple."

*******
Kagura

Kenpachi proceeded to go into a furious rage, storming out of the secret toad's village burning everything he saw in sight. Hagoromo had no choice then to kill Kenpachi but he himself knew the village couldn't take another one of his all out battles again.

Fortunately, I could kill the boy easily without destroying the village. He fought desperately to survive but I had no pity for him at all. Pierced his heart with my hand, that was my mistake. The demon in him made an appearance again absorbing my power. I managed to sever my arm before it could take anymore and with that, the demon aura along with Kenpachi vanished into thin air.

We spent months looking for him but to no avail. Somewhere he created his own clan , with each offspring from his direct blood, part of my power was passed. Events happened, my sons turned in me and sealed the rest of me away to the moon.

**********
Third POV
"Is that it?" Hagoromo asks.

"I have told you everything relevant to you. Your clan grew and grew. Only special babies could handle my power. They were used as supersoldiers for your clan making them all powerful. That became their downfall when all nations declared war on your village and slaughtered you."

That part made sense to Hagoromo..... Zabuza proved it. But something didn't add up...."I'm afraid twenty minutes is up,until we meet again. Brat."
Hagoromo's vision becomes distorted and Kagura seems to be inching away.
Reaching out for her only made Hagoromo move further away. Something doesn't add up.... He's so close to discovering what he sought for.
*********
Hagoromo woke feeling woozy. He tried to move but found that only his toes would move. He found himself restrained to a wooden chair that wrapped around his feet and arms all the way up to his neck. Damn! He'd been caught while he was out.

He tries to ignite his hands but only a small sizzle emits from his barely visible fingertips. Not good!

"You've awoken? Good." A short old man appears behind his chair. He wears a dark ominous robe and a sort of navy bandana covering his head.
"You're probably thinking, who am I? How does he restrict my natural energy? Us he going to kill me? How is his skin soo smooth? I can answer one if those questions. I'm not going yo kill you as long as you leave quietly without violence and tell no one of what you saw."

Hagoromo tries to talk but the wood was wrapped around his mouth."Don't bother. I have nothing to say to a murderous Yohei like you."
The old man grabs the chair with one hand and makes his away up the stairs Hagoromo had comet in from." Impressive that a Yohei could undo such a strong genjutsu but it seems you're luck has run out."

The man suddenly grows in size, his muscle are bulging with ferocity, he reels his arm back like he's throwing a ball." You can live if you survive this talk. This will probably be my last time seeing you. Come back here at all. And I'll promise you, you will experience hell. Sayonara, Yohei brat!"

He pivots his foot and launches his arm forward sending the immobilised Hagoromo hundreds of feet into the air. He wanted to scream, but he couldn't even do that. He saw the Leaf village in the distance. It was actually quite peaceful in the air. Just his own thoughts and the clouds. He would've enjoyed it if he hadn't of realised he was beginning to descend.
In seconds, he could see the ground again and it came alarmingly closer and closer. What should he do? Damn old man! He'll have his head if he survived this damn!!!

Just before his body would splatter into bloody pieces against the hard ground. Choji appears and expands,cushioning Hagoromo fall.
"Hey you alright Hagoromo? What the hell happened! Why are you in a wooden chair that's holding you hostage?"
The rest of his team appear looking just as confused as Choji. Asuma skillfully cuts the wood in half without cutting Hagoromo."Thanks Choji, Asuma." Hagoromo begins to rub his wrist adjusting to the fact he hadn't of just died.

"Ehhhh... Why were you in a wooden chair" Into asks. She was still scared to talk to Hagoromo but the curiosity of seeing someone falling from the sky in a wooden chair would get the better of anyone.

Hagoromo continues to walk heading home. Inside he was going to explode from the humiliation and embarrassment.

"I've got a strange fetush for being restraint to wooden objects in the air, so what?"