*REQUESTED* AA - Denis Stoff Pt.1

Requested by Tumblr user: @yourthedivinezero

Camera Crush Pt.1

Y/N

It had been a year and a bit since you last photographed Asking Alexandria. You were a band photographer but you never really stuck with one band, you liked to get together with different artists because it made things more interesting. The last time you photographed AA would have been just before Danny left the band, you were sad to see him go because he always made you laugh.

You were close with all the guys really, Ben came with you when you got your first tattoo, Cameron beat up some creep hitting on you at a bar and lastly James and Sam were pranksters and usually got you involved pranking the rest of the band. They were like brothers to you and it felt odd not having Danny there anymore, but Denis was a good replacement and easy on the eyes. You had a feeling that he would photograph well which always made your job easier.

The guys were meeting you at your studio in London in Soho to do some group shots and individual shots of Denis for upcoming magazine covers and to update their website. When you arrived all of the guys had already made themselves at home, you made sure to get their favourite snacks and drinks in to keep them occupied between shoots.

"y/n, damm girl you get finer each time I see you."

Ben engulfs you in a bear hug and lifts you off the floor, which wasn't hard considering you were smaller than him considerably. Next came Cameron, then James and then Sam. Denis looked slightly uncomfortable since he never met you before, you found it kind of cute how shy he was being around you.

"And you must be Denis, I'm y/n."

You put your hand out and he shook it. Behind you, the other guys starting whispering to each other and you overhear yours and Denis's name. Both you and Denis turn to glare at the guys who smirk before raising their hands in surrender. Sam speaks up and points between you and Denis.

"Look at them with their super cute in sync glare, aren't they adorable together?"

He steps forward and pinches your cheek playfully before you slap his hand away, what the hell were the guys going on about? Why were they suddenly obsessed with you and Denis? Yes Denis was hot but he wouldn't be interested in some band photographer who never kept to one band and could be on tours all year round, he probably had the pick of the girls.

"Shut up guys and let's get some pretty pictures taken. It takes me a while to work wonders with you lot. There aren't enough filters in the world."

Ben and Cameron fake gasp and pout before storming off towards the warehouse where you'd be taking the pictures. Sam shook his head but smiled before following his bandmates leaving you, Denis and James behind. James slaps you on the back before winking at Denis.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do. But seriously if you hurt her you'll have the wrath of the whole band Denis, y/n is like a sister to us so remember that advice."

With that James left. Denis scratched the back of his head, "are they always like that y/n?"

You nod before patting him on the shoulder, "unfortunately, they love ribbing others and since you're shiny and new you're the target."

DENIS

y/n patted me on the shoulder before heading off to where the other guys were. Before she arrived I couldn't understand why the other guys spoke so highly of her, band photographers were a dime a dozen. But when she walked into the studio I could understand why Ben and Cameron said if they didn't know her so well they'd date her because she was beautiful.

Her y/h/c was thrown up in a messy bun and her y/e/c twinkled in the light coming through one of the windows. She wore a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a Bring Me The Horizon tank with a pair of black Vans. Her outfit was casual but she pulled it off and it looked good on her. Hold up Denis you couldn't be crushing on a girl you'd never met before, you at least had to get to know her first.

Walking into the back room y/n directed me to where I should stand in the middle of the guys, she was very direct and knew what she wanted but at the same time cracked jokes with all the guys including myself. y/n was serious about her work but had a good balance between work and play.

I did find myself crushing on her more and more as the shoot continued and when the guys left us so I could do my solo pictures I was happy because I got to spend more time with her. We got up close and personal as she strived to get the best pictures, I had to stop myself from blushing every time she told me I was flawless and took great pictures.

"And that's a wrap, Mr Stoff. What did you think of your first shoot with me? Now don't be too honest because I'll set the other guys on you."

I laughed and followed her over to her laptop where she scrolled through the numerous photos of myself and then some of the band shots, each one was perfect and could be used and I felt like I needed to tell her that.

"You take great pictures y/n, these are some of the best I've ever had taken. You have a serious gift; it's also nice to see someone else in their element after being around a band."

She blushed but quickly covered her cheeks with her hands.

"What are you two lovebirds up to back here?"

Ben burst into the room followed by the others and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively between y/n and I. I shook my head and pointed at the screen.

"She got some amazing shots."

"Yeah, she always does don't you y/n?"

I couldn't help but feel jealous when Cameron casually slung his arm around her shoulder and kissed her on the forehead as he looked at the pictures. That should be me not him.

"Denis great news, y/n is coming on tour with us this summer."

To say I was happy with Sam's news would have been an understatement. I was going to spend the whole summer with this beautiful crazily talented girl. I couldn't deny my crush anymore, I had a good couple of months to win her over and maybe ask her out.

"Denis a quick word."

I nodded at Ben as he pulled me away from the others who were laughing at something y/n said.

"What's up Ben?"

"You didn't hear this from me but y/n has a little crush on you. I know you have a crush on her; it's obvious to everyone in the room minus y/n because she can be slow to catch on sometimes. If you do end up dating please don't hurt her because she means the world to me and the rest of the guys, okay?"

So y/n had a thing for me, well that made the summer a whole lot easier. Ben looked deadly serious, he was usually jokey and laid back but when it came to y/n all of the guys seemed protective and since I was still the new guy they needed to know they could trust me.

"Okay, Ben. I won't ever hurt her."

"Good man because I would chop your dick off if you did."

I glanced over at y/n one last time; I was going to make that girl mine one way or another.