PTV - Jaime Preciado

Record Store

Y/N

You loved your weekly trips to the record store in town; there was something relaxing about browsing through records physically instead of browsing them on your laptop. You always had your eye out for a new band to fall in love with. Today you made your way into the P section and saw someone else flicking through the CDs but you didn't think anything of it as you started to flick through the same CDs.

One CD caught your attention 'Selfish Machines' by a band called Pierce The Veil. You reach for the CD but the guy in the aisle also reaches for the last copy, this was just your luck. You stand back and check the guy out, he was cute.

"Hi I'm Hime, you have great taste in music."

"Why thank you Hime, I'm y/n by the way. Do you have any song recommendations?"

Jaime smiled the biggest smile in existence and tapped the back of the CD case.

"Bulletproof Love because it has a great bass guitar. I play bass in my band."

"Cool, I play bass as well. What's the name of your band Hime?"

Jaime shakes his head and motions to your phone.

"Google Pierce The Veil y/n."

You do as your told and type Pierce The veil into Google and look up the members. Your eyes widen as you notice a familiar face.

"You cheeky son of a bitch Hime."

Jaime throws his head back and laughs.

"Would it be too bold of me to ask for your number y/n? You seem cool and I'd like to get to know you better."

You raise an eyebrow in his direction and fold your arms over your chest while grinning.

"You'll have to buy me coffee first Hime."

"To the coffee shop then."

Jaime puts the CD down and all but grabs your hand and starts pulling you out of the record store. He was certainly a character who you could get used to hanging around with.