PTV - Whole Band Pt.2

Teach Me How To Play Pt.2

MIKE

We were a month into Warped and having our baby sister with us was interesting. y/n was an amazing photographer who threw herself into her work, but she didn't think that Vic and I noticed how alone she was. Yes, we were protective older brothers but we did want our baby sister to fall in love with a good guy. She had an odd friendship with Tony, they were always glued together at the hip and Jaime joked that they were the same person and nothing romantic was going on.

However, Vic and I had our suspicions when Jaime always had an excuse for why y/n and Tony were never around the rest of us. I loved y/n and Tony was like another brother to me and Vic, so I knew he'd never break the dating rule. Today was our day off and I wanted to watch Harry Potter with y/n, but she came out of the bunk room dressed nicely.

"Where do you think you're going, missy? We have a Harry Potter day date."

y/n's eyes widened.

"Err I'm going out for lunch with Jenna, I guess I forgot to tell you, Mikey. Sorry, maybe I can cancel on her."

I shook my head, there weren't that many girls on Warped Tour and y/n and Jenna were good friends because she'd photographed them once.

"No sis, you need some girl time. Have fun and we'll reschedule."

y/n's eyes lit up.

"Thanks, Mikey."

She hugged me before grabbing her phone and skipped off the bus. I slumped down next to Vic and Jaime who were playing a game. Where was our turtle? He wasn't in the bunks where he usually slept all day on our rare days off.

"Guys have you seen Tony? He's not asleep."

Vic paused the game.

"Are you sure Mike? He loves to hibernate. Have you seen him, Jaime?"

Jaime shook his head a little too quickly before typing something into his phone, which Vic snatched from his hands despite Jaime's protests about privacy. Vic's eyes widened and he clenched his fists.

"What the hell is this Hime? What do you know?"

Vic tossed me the phone and I read the unsent message he was sending to Tony.

Hime-Time (To Tony): Mike and Vic suspect something. You and y/n need to cut your date short and get back to the bus...

The word date stood out, were Tony and y/n dating behind our backs? Jaime shuffled in his seat, how long had he known? Jaime sighed loudly.

"They've been together for three months, though Tony only asked y/n to be his girlfriend the month before Warped because y/n was scared you were going to get Tony drunk and hook him up with a girl. Don't be mad, Tony is head over heels in love with your sister and I support them."

"WHERE ARE THEY HIME?"

Vic didn't care about Jaime's words; Tony broke the one rule and had done for the last three months right under mine and Vic's noses. Jaime shook slightly before bowing his head.

"At the park down the road, Tony had set up a picnic date."

VIC

How could the two of them betray us, we only had one rule and they broke it. Mike and I didn't want y/n to have to handle a long distance relationship for months at a time. We could get pretty crazy on tour sometimes and y/n had some trust issues after past relationships. Tony was like another brother and had violated our baby sister; I didn't want to cut him from the band if he ended up hurting y/n.

Jaime stayed in the bus adamant that Mike and I were only going to hurt Tony and y/n when they were perfect for each other. We'd deal with him later because he'd also lied for us for a good month now. Mike and I reached the park and found y/n and Tony walking around a pond holding hands and laughing. We hid behind a tree as they walked past us.

"Do you ever think my brothers will approve of us, Tony? I love them and want them to see that I'm happy."

It was true, y/n was her happiest around Tony, but Mike and I weren't going to go soft on her. Tony sighed.

"Maybe one day, they want you to feel loved and safe. I meant what I said about growing old with you y/n, I love you and I want to keep you safe."

They stopped walking and Tony kissed y/n softly. Did Tony really love our baby sister? I glanced at Mike who was trying to keep an emotionless face and failing. We burst out from behind the tree and Tony instinctively pushed y/n behind him to protect her.

"Mike? Vic? What are you doing here? Did Hime tell you?"

y/n asked a lot of questions when she was nervous, while Tony looked scared out of his mind because he knew he was in trouble.

"We got suspicious and intercepted Hime's phone before he could warn you. What the hell were you thinking Tony? She's our little sister and you broke our one rule. Three months you've lied to us, I can't even look at you anymore. You betrayed us turtle."

"Don't put all the blame on him, Vic, it takes two to tango. Yes we broke your dumb rule but we didn't dive into this relationship, Tony wined and dined me and never once pressured me. I love him guys and he loves me, hell he loves me more than Star Wars."

Mike gasped next to me, Tony loved Star Wars but he loved our sister more.

"You can't expect Vic and I to just be happy for you two because you lied and betrayed us."

y/n bowed her head and squeezed Tony's hand.

"I understand Mike, the band is more important. Maybe I'll leave Warped so you guys can learn to trust each other again. I don't want to come between the band. Tony maybe, for now, we should call it quits, I love you so much but you might be able to find new happiness."

Tony looked up at y/n with tears in his eyes.

"Don't say that y/n. I love you, you're my happiness. We can make this work."

"Sorry Tone. I'll cherish our moments together. I hope your happy brothers, you win. I'll guess I'll see you guys in around two months."

y/n pecked Tony's cheek before running past us with tears streaking her face. Jaime was right, we broke them. It was gut-wrenching to watch y/n break up with Tony because she still assumed the band was more important to Mike and me then our sisters' happiness.

"Err, I'll see you at the bus later. I need some time alone."

Tony walked off leaving Mike and I alone. Mike lit up a cigarette.

"This is what we wanted Vic, then why do I feel bad?"

I felt the same way as him.

"That was painful to watch, they must really love each other for the breakup to affect the two of them like that."

Mike nodded but said nothing. Had we done the right thing? They'd both lied to us yet Mike and I felt like the bad guys. Only two more months left of Warped Tour.