P!ATD - Brendon Urie

Fallen Angel

Y/N

You didn't want to come out with your friends tonight because the same thing happened every Friday. They promised to not leave you alone at the bar, but no more than thirty minutes being at the club they'd all left you to dance or make out with random guys.

"Hello gorgeous, can I buy you a drink?"

You go to blow off the guy who thought calling you gorgeous would get him somewhere, but when you turn around your comeback gets stuck in your throat as you stare at probably the most attractive guy you'd ever laid eyes on in person. Whoever he was, he knew exactly what type of reaction he got from women.

"Err sure, but are you sure? I mean I'm not used to guys buying me drinks, they usually go after my friends."

The guy chuckles while making some hand gesture at the bartender who starts to make two drinks, "guys should be falling at your feet, I waited until your friends left before coming over. Your beauty outshines them. I'm Brendon by the way."

You shake his outstretched hand, "I'm y/n."

You didn't know how Brendon knew what your favourite drink was, but you were surprised when the bartender put it down in front of you. There was something about Brendon that you couldn't quite put your finger on; he seemed too good to be true, almost like he wasn't from around these parts because he was being too polite and charming for his own good.

"Let's toast to an interesting evening y/n."

You clink glasses and the night seems to flow faster with Brendon by your side. He keeps buying you drinks, the two of you get to know each other really well, and at one point Brendon pulls you onto the dance floor convincing you that you can dance despite your protests. When you were with Brendon it was like the rest of the world melted away leaving just the two of you in your own little world.

You now knew why your friends were fans of the infamous one-night stands. As Brendon pushes you into a secluded alcove you lock your fingers in his hair and wrap your legs around his waist upon his command, Brendon was one hell of a smooth talker. You throw your head back as he peppers little kisses down your neck and collar, with little bites and nibbles in between which would leave a mark in the morning.

"You're a demon disguised as an angel Brendon."

Brendon pulls back smirking deviously, just with that look alone he had complete control over you, "oh you have no idea sweetheart. Let's take this back to mine."

You nod and he puts you back down on your feet, but before you can catch your breath he grabs your hand and starts to pull you through the club. You hadn't been laid in a really long time, so your urgency matched Brendon's as he pulled you outside and hailed a taxi.

~Brendon's Apartment~

Brendon had to come from money because his apartment looked like it was from another planet; your whole apartment was the same size as his lounge.

"Damn Brendon you have a nice place."

You walk around the space admiring everything not realising Brendon was watching you cautiously.

"I want to show you something y/n."

"What do you want to show me, Brendon?"

As if he was able to move at the speed of light, Brendon closes the space between you in a matter of seconds. That wasn't something a normal person would be able to do. Now you felt yourself slowly sobering up.

"Can I trust you y/n? I don't want you to freak out."

You nod, unable to form a coherent sentence. Brendon takes a deep breath and takes a step back pulling off his shirt. Your eyes are drawn to his chest and the strange symbols that appear and dance like ink around his body. What the hell was Brendon?

"I'm not human y/n. I'm an angel, but I fell from heaven after a revolt."

You wanted to laugh and tell Brendon he's crazy but you believed him, it also helped when black wings came out of his back mesmerizing you with their beauty. They weren't white like you expected, but a dark grey colour. You should have wanted to run a mile, but something slightly inappropriate came to mind first.

"So...fallen angel, huh?"

Brendon smiles, "yup. Impressed?"

You chuckle, "did it hurt when you fell from hea—"

"I will kill you if you finish that sentence human," Brendon scolds.

You raise your hands in mock surrender and slowly approach Brendon. He doesn't move, letting you control what happens next. This was a lot for you to take in, but he still was the same Brendon you met at the bar.

"I have many cheesier angel pickup lines, Brendon, just you wait and see."

You trace your fingers along the moving symbols, before moving your hands up his chest to wrap around his neck. You feel the slight brush of his feathered wings on your hand and shudder slightly, but you weren't scared of him.

"I'm going to regret showing you aren't I y/n?" Brendon groans.

You nod and kiss him, your heels giving you the much-needed height. Brendon grins against your lips before kissing you back. You didn't know that you were the first human Brendon had shown his true form to, he didn't trust people but he somehow knew he could trust you with his secret. Brendon was going to slay Halloween parties in the future.