*REQUESTED* MIW - Ryan Sitkowski

Requested by HorrorMotionless14

Who Wears It Better?

Y/N

"As much as I love you y/n, if I have to go in one more clothes store I'm going to lose my cool."

You roll your eyes at your boyfriend Ryan who hadn't really stopped moaning since the two of you first stepped foot in the mall.

"We just spent like an hour in Hot Topic Ryan, and you weren't complaining when we spent a lot of money in there."

Ryan chuckles, "we did buy a lot of things y/n. I just hate normal people's clothes stores."

"Well, I need a nice 'normal' outfit for when we have dinner with my parents next week Ryan. So you're coming with me because I hate those stores as much as you."

You grab Ryan's hand and drag him into a store your sister had dragged you into three weeks ago, on your obligatory hang out with your siblings day. You walk past a rack and feel Ryan tugging you to a stop.

"This outfit could work y/n, girly but also goth."

Ryan holds up a black lace skater skirt, with a dark purple blouse and black peter pan collar. The outfit was very nice, but you could never wear it after what your sister did which still angered you to this day.

"I thought that to Ryan until my sister called it too tacky, gothic and ugly. Then three days later I'm on her Instagram and she'd come back and bought the outfit. Everyone complimented her, including our parents who said she wore the goth look better than me because I tried too hard to be angst."

Ryan gasps, "How dare they say that. You're like the goth queen of YouTube. Your sister probably looked like a sad sack of potatoes in this outfit. You'd look well hotter babe, trust me."

You snort, "Well I guess we'll never know Ryan. Now come on I have to find a plain expressionless outfit to please my bland and unimaginative family."

Ryan smirks and starts to rummage the rack while you stand there staring at your boyfriend, just like every other girl in the store who probably thought he was possessed or something. Ryan looked out of place but he didn't care about other people's opinions of him. He pulls two skirts and two blouses from the rack and starts to casually stroll towards the changing rooms.

You follow after him wondering what he was up to. Luckily no one was in the changing rooms as Ryan walked in like he owned the place and claimed the largest dressing room. You had experienced this kind of behaviour when shopping with Devin, and surprisingly Ryan pulled it off just as well.

"Err Ryan babe what are you doing? This is the girls changing room."

Ryan shuts the curtain behind you and points towards the clothes he'd picked up. One of the skirts and blouses were in your exact size, while the others were slightly bigger.

"We're going to see who wears it better y/n. Me or you."

He wasn't joking, he was being dead serious right now and you couldn't love him any more than you already did. He knew how to lift your spirits after your family craps all over your lifestyle choices.

~20 Minutes Later~

"Damn Ryan that skirt makes your legs look long, Devin needs to watch out."

Ryan grins and turns on the sport before posing in front of the mirror. After a bit of a struggle you'd managed to get him into the outfit and hated to admit it but he looked kind of cute.

"Honest side by side comparison y/n, you slay this outfit, it's very subtle goth. You need to stop letting your family dictate your life and embrace your natural dark side. Besides, they don't complain when you bring the money in."

You stand next to Ryan in front of the mirror and sigh. You knew he was right, but you'd always crave your families approval no matter how much Ryan encouraged you to be your unique self around them.

"You're the best boyfriend in the whole world, Ryan. Most boyfriends wouldn't dress in girls' clothes to make their girlfriends feel better about themselves. I love you, Ryan Sitkowski."

Ryan smiles and bends down as best as he can to kiss you, "I love you more y/n Sitkowski."

You kiss him back and know exactly how to show him just how much you loved and appreciated him for all the times he raised your confidence and boosted your low self-esteem.

"When we get home Ryan I'm going to put on your favourite outfit and show you just how much I love you."

Ryan moans against your lips, "what are we waiting for, let's get dressed and get the hell out of here."

You'd never seen a man take his clothes off as fast as Ryan was right now. But Ryan forgot he was wearing a blouse and got it stuck around his head making you burst into laughter as he struggled to get free of the material. This was your favourite shopping trip to date.