BVB - Ashley Purdy

Purdy's Girl

Y/N

"Are you sure you don't want to come out Ash? It's not like you to turn down a night out."

Your boyfriend Ashley Purdy sat in your bed tucked up recovering from a cold. You feel bad leaving him for the night but he insisted that you got a night out after looking after him 24/7 for the last week.

"I trust Andy and CC babe, plus you need a night out as a reward for putting up with me this week."

You climb on the bed next to him and hug him; he smiles and hugs you back.

"You did the same thing for me a couple of months ago Ash. I'll have fun but it won't be the same without you there."

~ LATER ~

Andy and CC had managed to get us into a private club that hadn't long opened. You stood at the bar while Andy and CC talked to some people they knew close by nursing a glass of wine. The atmosphere was pleasant, unlike most clubs you'd been to with the guys.

However, across the room you notice two guys eyeing you up and whispering to each other. It made you feel uncomfortable, and normally you'd hide behind Ash but he wasn't here and you didn't want to distract Andy and CC.

"Hello there gorgeous, what are you doing here all alone?"

You motion towards Andy and CC.

"I'm actually here with my friends and I have a boyfriend back home so please leave me alone."

You turn to walk away but the second guy blocks your path, and you flinch as the heavy stench of alcohol lingers on his breath.

"I think you can show us a good time love, I mean you're pretty much a slut in that dress just gagging for it."

He steps over the line when he squeezes your bum under your dress. You yelp and slap his hand away only bumping into the first guy, and through his trousers, you feel him harden and the thought makes you gag.

"Oi get your hands off her."

Andy shoves the guy who touched you while CC got security who took both guys out of the club.

"Are you okay y/n?"

CC wraps a protective arm around you and you bury your head into his chest.

"Ash is going to flip."

"This wasn't your fault y/n. Ashley won't be mad at you, he'll be madder at himself for not being here."

Andy pulls you away from CC and hugs you before leaning down and placing a kiss on top of your head.

"I think I'm going to head home guys."

Andy and CC nod in agreement but it takes you a few minutes to convince them to stay and continue drinking, you don't want to ruin their evening with your drama. Andy tells you he'll ring Ashley so that he has a heads up. They both hug and kiss you one last time before CC walks you outside to make sure you get in a taxi.

The taxi ride back felt like the longest ride ever, you were nervous about how Ashley would react. He was always protective and a little possessive of you, that's why you loved him but sometimes he could overreact and then things could get scary. You just needed to make sure he heard your side.

ASHLEY

After Andy rang me and informed me of what went down at the club to say I was mad would have been an understatement. I should have known something like this would happen to my y/n if I let her go out without me. Usually, I was there to scare guys away but tonight I let her down. My blood boiled at the image of some guy groping my girlfriend without her consent and calling her a teasing slut.

I bought y/n the dress she wore out, yes it was shorter than usual but she looked hot as hell in it. I felt like an idiot for talking her into wearing it to go out in. I should have been there to protect her but luckily my two best friends were able to stand in and get her out of harm's way.

I paced up and down the hallway until I heard the front door open and close. I turned the corner and watched as y/n discarded her heels, even from this distance I could see that her eyes were slightly puffy from crying. I cleared my throat and she looked up at me with a deer in headlights look.

"Ash please don't get mad. I tried to get away but one of them blocked me."

I froze as the words left her trembling lips. She thought I was going to be mad at her for being assaulted in a club. Yes in the past I got a little worked up but this time was different because no one had ever touched my girlfriend inappropriately.

"y/n I'm not mad at you. Come here."

I open my arms and she all but threw herself at me wrapping her arms around my neck and buried her head into my shoulder.

"But...they said I...was asking...for it Ash..."

I wanted to punch the guys for getting y/n worked up, but firstly I needed to look after her through this traumatic period. I rubbed circles on her back and kissed the top of her head.

"I said you should wear that dress babe. I must have impeccable fashion sense if I can make my girlfriend even sexier than she already is. Maybe I'm gay after all, maybe you're my beard."

y/n laughs and pulls back wiping away her tears.

"I always knew Andley was real."

"Nah I think I'll stick with you babe, you can do things that Andy can't. Don't ask how I know that, we get very drunk on tour."

She chuckles and playfully slaps my chest.

"I'll have to ask Andy next time I see him. I'm just happy being here in your arms Ash."

I cup her chin and with my other free hand wipe away the remaining tears before I capture her lips. I feel her smile against my lips before she kisses back matching my intensity. This girl was one in a million and she was mine, y/n was my Purdy girl.