*REQUESTED* PTV - Mike Fuentes

Requested by Wattpad user: whitetiger456

Personal: Tiffany

Drumming Lesson

TIFFANY

Waking up to the sound of drums was normal in mine and Mike's home. Today was no different as I woke up and stretched, before attempting to get out of the bed without hurting my rather large baby bump. Mike and I were expecting twin boys, and Mike was ecstatic and swore at least one of them would become a drummer.

I waddle downstairs and make Mike some coffee before heading to his music room. Through the glass door, I can't help but watch in awe as he skilfully handles the drums as if they were a part of him. I push open the door and walk inside causing Mike to stop playing and look up.

"Good morning baby, is that coffee?"

He gets up from behind the drum kit and quickly closes the space between the two of us, before taking the cup of coffee from my hands and kisses me on the forehead. He sips the coffee before placing one of his hands on the baby bump.

"I can't wait to see our beautiful children Tiffany."

"Me to Mike. Now, how about you finally show me how to bang the drums like a pro?"

Mike scoffs as I make my way towards his baby and sit down on the stool. I couldn't see my feet because of the bump so decided to stick to beating the cymbals quite loudly and out of tune making Mike wince.

"Come here baby, let me show you how to do it properly."

Mike puts his coffee down and stands behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and takes control of my hands which were holding the drumsticks. He then guides my hands and explains the different parts of the drum, but I soon zone out of his lesson.

He soon realises that I'm not paying attention and chuckles before bending down and brushes his lips across mine. I kiss him back letting the drumsticks fall to the floor.

"I love you, Mrs Fuentes."

"I love you more Mr Fuentes."

The two of us continue our little make-out session until the babies kick telling us they've had enough. This is how I wanted to wake up every day, with the man I love kissing me.