Maroon 5 FanFiction 'Bitten by Adam Levine'

This Maroon 5 fic involves Werewolves and the supernatural world...You should know the drill by now :) If you like then feel free to add to library, vote, comment and share xoxo

PLOT

When Hazel is bitten by Adam Levine, lead singer of Maroon 5 her boring life is about to be transformed. As she enters the supernatural world where werewolves roam, she encounters hostility from every corner including pissed off hunters and even her own friends...

But Hazel isn't just another wolf for Adam to add to his pack, she's different and no one knows why. Will something from her past come back to haunt her? Or will it answer everything? Can Hazel juggle being a werewolf as well as being the girlfriend of the one and only Adam Levine?

Chapter One: Daylight

HAZEL

It's been two weeks since the attack that took three of my friend's lives. They died while I survived; I wear a scar down my shoulder as a permanent reminder of what happened that night. I never did like camping but my friends thought it would be an awesome way to blow off some steam from all our college work. What better way to celebrate than getting wasted in the woods. Every day I ask myself why I was spared while others died. And every time I close my eyes I'm haunted by the red eyes of death. No human has red eyes but I swore by my testimony, even if it made my family question my sanity.

I have a huge claw mark down my left shoulder to partway down my back which still hasn't healed properly and never will according to doctors. But that night I was also bitten by whatever attacked me on my stomach, however when I woke up in the hospital and asked the nurses they told me that there was no bite mark. I could have sworn I felt teeth sink into me, but there was no evidence and I thought it best to keep quiet.

It's been two weeks since I stepped foot on the college campus and today I was finally forcing myself to go back. I expected people to talk behind my back; it was only natural in the circumstances that surrounded the 'animal' attack that claimed three bright students. But luckily I had my two best friends Rachel and Jake to keep me on planet earth.

Since the attack, I've also somehow found my emotions and senses heightened which meant the slightest wrong comment and I would snap. It also meant that when I cried I became a wreck. A shrink said it could be my body reacting to the traumatic event I went through, but that didn't explain it; he only came up with that theory to sign me a clean bill of mental health. I knew there was something else at play here.

It wasn't just my emotions and senses that had changed, I now felt more physically fit and people had commented that my body had also changed for the better. My skin was flawless which was a rare occurrence, my eyes seemed brighter was and when I looked in a mirror I swore that my ass and breasts had gotten slightly bigger. I wasn't complaining, a change was good and exactly what the doctor ordered. What I needed was to move on with my life.

"Damn girl if I was straight I'd take you right now in this car park."

Jake's high voice snapped me out of my trance and I found myself smiling at my gay best friend. Jake and I had bonded the first day of college over our obsession with Top Model and Real Housewives; he also had killer dress sense which I envied. But he always knew what to say to lighten my mood.

"Is that a push-up bra? Because your ladies look fit to burst."

I turned around the opposite direction and playfully slapped my other best friend Rachel on the shoulder, she smirked at me. Rachel was your stereotypical popular rich girl, she had the blue eyes and blonde hair which she had cropped and curled to perfection. Rachel was a cheerleader in high school and head of the team in college. Why she chose to hang out with Jake and I was a real mystery sometimes but she completed us.