BVB - Andy Biersack

You're Mine

Y/N

"It sucks you couldn't come on tour y/n. But your work is important. Just remember that I love you, babe."

Your boyfriend Andy was laying in his bunk Skyping you while he was on tour with Black Veil Brides. You couldn't go because you were chief editor of a music magazine and had to oversee a new issue every month.

"I know it sucks Andy but only one more week until we're back together. I love you too. Now I really have to go because I have an early meeting tomorrow. Goodnight."

Andy pouts on screen before sighing, "speak to you soon y/n goodnight."

"Night Andy."

You hang up the call and turn off the laptop before crawling into bed.

~Next Day~

"Someone's here to see you y/n."

Your intern opens your office door and in walks someone, you didn't expect to see. Your cousin Mark walks in smiling like an idiot.

"Oh my god Mark come here and give me a hug."

You jump up from your desk and throw yourself at your cousin who you hadn't seen in five months.

ANDY

"Hey, man you might want to check social media. There are pictures of y/n getting friendly with another man."

Ashley stares at me after opening my bunk curtain. What did he mean about y/n being with another man? Ashley hands me his phone and I scroll through pictures of y/n getting up close and personal with a man I'd never seen before.

"She wouldn't cheat on me Ash would she?"

"You might want to ring her and ask her before doing any damage control."

I nod and shut the bunk curtain. I wasn't possessive; I just didn't like other people touching what was mine. Pulling out my phone I dial y/n's number and she picks up immediately.

"Andy, I'm sorry I should have known people would take pictures and put them online. I swear I'm not cheating on you."

"Who's the man y/n?"

I try to stay calm. y/n sounded upset.

"He's my cousin Mark who lives in England. He was on a cruise with his boyfriend and he wanted to grab lunch. I can send you pictures from their cruise Andy. Please don't break up with me."

My phone vibrates and I see several pictures of this Mark guy all over another man. y/n briefly mentioned having family in England, she wasn't cheating on me.

"Babe I'm not breaking up with you, I believe you. It's just the way the pictures looked had me and the band concerned. You're mine."

y/n stops panicking and gets her breathing under control.

"I'm yours, Andy, only yours. How do we deal with this?"

"Deep breaths y/n. I'll post on social media as will you. Get the fans knowing that Mark is your cousin. I love you."

"I love you more Andy."

y/n hangs up and my curtain is opened again, this time, the whole band is watching me. Ashley pats my shoulder.

"We all knew she wouldn't cheat on you, Andy."

I smile and shoo them off to give me some privacy while I thought about damage control. y/n and I were a strong couple and we could get through this scandal.