BMTH - Oli Sykes

Requested via Tumblr

You Cheated

Y/N

After a long day at work, all you wanted to do was come home, cuddle with your boyfriend, and relax with a bottle of wine in front of the TV. Oli's car was on the drive so you knew he was home, you knew he'd been at the studio all day with the band recording new songs so he'd be in a mood to relax as well.

"Oli I'm home."

You call out but get no reply. Taking off your shoes and jacket you walk further into the house and hear gunshots coming from the living room. You walk around the corner and see your boyfriend lying on the sofa absorbed in the game he was playing.

"Did you hear me Oli?"

Still, you get no reply. When Oli got into a video game he had a tendency to ignore you, not on purpose he just really liked video games. And you knew that the only way to get his attention would be to beat him at the game.

Running upstairs you get a pair of sweatpants and throw on one of Oli's Drop Dead jumpers before going back downstairs. You walk into the living room and pick up the second controller and walk over to the sofa. And without taking his eyes off the screen Oli lifts his arms up so you can crawl onto the sofa next to him and he puts his arms around you, but you can both still play the game.

"You're such a romantic Oliver."

~30 Mins Later~

You were actually winning the game. However, that didn't sit too well with Oli who decided to start cheating. You feel one of his hands leave the controller and slide down your sweatpants tracing his fingers along the hem of your underwear touching the sensitive skin that made you shudder and let out a small gasp.

"Stop Oli, it's not going to work."

"Are you sure about that baby? I think its working fine." He chuckles.

You shuffle on the sofa trying to keep your attention on the game but Oli was making it harder to concentrate. He starts to trail kisses down your neck, leaving little bites in between his playful nibbles. You can't help but close your eyes for a second and moan, Oli knew all your weak spots.

"You're not going to win by cheating Oliver."

You try and keep your voice strong but falter as he pushes two fingers inside you without warning. It was getting harder to look at the screen as Oli skilfully curls and pumps his fingers making you a hot mess.

"Oh, will you look at that baby girl I won the game."

Oli removes his fingers and you hear the smugness in his voice. Glancing towards the TV screen you're shocked to see Oli had come back and beaten your score. You glare at your boyfriend who grins and licks his fingers.

"You dirty little cheater Oliver."

"Cheater yes, but dirty, oh no baby you are the dirty one with those moans. By the way, you taste delicious."

You wanted to throw your controller at him in rage but instead decided to choose a different path.

Sitting up you discard both controllers before straddling Oli. He watches you carefully as you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him roughly on the lips. He kisses you back and you start to grind on him knowing it wouldn't take too long to turn him on. You feel a bulge beneath you and smirk against his lips before pulling back.

"Now who won Oliver? Do you have a little problem?"

Oli throws his head back and groans in frustration, "You're such a tease y/n."

You chuckle and crawl off him before making him hug you. Oh yes, you weren't going to help him with his little problem, you were going to relax after a long day at work.