*REQUESTED* - BMTH/BVB - Oli Sykes & Andy Biersack

Requested by Wattpad user strangeandforgotten

Personal: Caitlin

I Can Date Who I Want

CAITLIN

Caitlin Sykes, yes Oliver Sykes was my older brother and despite the hate online I got for it, Oli and I were super close. But with the closeness came over protectiveness which was why Oli told me boys in bands were off limits. But little did my brother know that I'd gotten close to Andy Biersack, the lead singer of Black Veil Brides.

Now here I was on Warped Tour with my brother's band and Andy's which was good news for Andy and me. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and straightened my recently dyed black with blue tips hair, the blue in the hair bought out the blue in my eyes. My phone went off in my bunk and I ran to answer it before my brother could.

"Who is it Cait? You've been pretty popular all morning. Are you seeing someone?"

I chew my lip and shake my head looking down at the most recent message off Andy.

BATMAN: I want to see you before our set, I need a good luck kiss batgirl x

"It's Lynn; she wants to know if I'm still planning on taking photos of their set in the next hour."

The lie was believable because I'd been taking photos randomly of other bands. Oli relaxes and steps aside allowing me to leave the bunk area.

"Go have fun sis, while I stay on the bus with only Jordan to keep me company."

Oli pouts like a small child before he throws himself on top of Jordan in the front lounge dramatically. I laugh while Jordan groans in pain.

"Have fun Jordan."

OLI

Did Caitlin think I was stupid, that I didn't know who she was doing behind my back? Sure at first she was careful, but one day she left her phone unattended and I saw the messages between her and Andy. Cait could date who she wanted, but Andy would only end up breaking her heart.

"Come on Jordan, I might need someone to hold me back if I see Andy touching my little sister."

Jordan rolls his eyes and gets up reluctantly. It was safe to say him and the rest of the band thought I was overreacting. Andy was a good guy but the fact that my little sister had been lying to my face angered me.

ANDY

As the band prepared to go on stage I felt a small set of arms wrap themselves around my waist. I turned around and came face to face with the most beautiful girl in the whole world, Caitlin Sykes was one of a kind and my Batgirl. Sure it was shitty going behind Oli's back but he wouldn't approve, little did he know that I treated his sister like the princess she was.

"I came to give you that good luck kiss, though I doubt you need it."

I laugh and shrug my shoulders before leaning down and peck her nose which scrunches up.

"Maybe I just like kissing you Caitlin and I'll take any excuse."

"Then kiss me, Biersack."

I cup her chin and bring my lips down on hers hearing my bandmates over my shoulder telling us to get a room. Then next thing I know I'm ripped away from Caitlin and shoved quite forcefully, and when I regain my balance I look up straight into the angry eyes of Oli.

"You prick, did you think I wouldn't find out about you and my sister."

He clenches his fists as if to punch me, and over his shoulder, I notice Caitlin squirm out of Jordan's arms and run towards us.

"Oli STOP!"

She puts herself in between us; Oli wasn't going to punch his little sister because he loved her too much.

"I told you no dating band member's sis and I catch you making out with Biersack. He'll screw you and then when Warped is over he'll leave and break your heart."

Caitlin's eyes start to water and she shakes her head. I knew I had to step in and defend her.

"Oli I've never touched your sister like that, we hug and kiss. Yes it can get pretty heated but I'd never force her when she isn't ready, I love her Oli. Before Warped we only communicated via phone and Skype and now we get to see each other every day we're not going to stop. I respect her and understand where you're coming from, but once Warped is finished I have some time off before I release my solo album and was going to ask Caitlin to come back with me."

"Really Andy?"

I nod at her timid question.

"I'm not about to let my batgirl go that easily."

OLI

Andy seemed genuine if he was respecting my sister's boundaries and wishes then he couldn't be that bad of a guy. I just didn't want to see her with another broken heart, she was my baby sister and I loved her so much.

"Oli, do I have permission to date your sister?"

Andy was asking my permission, I saw the way Cait clung to him with wide eyes as she waited for my answer. I'd hurt her even more if I said no, I just hoped this didn't come back to bite any of us in the ass.

"You have my permission Biersack, but hurt her even slightly and you're a dead man."

"Thank you, thank you Oli. You're the best big brother."

Caitlin detaches herself from Andy and throws herself at me, I laugh and pat her back she thanks me. I pull back and take her hand in mine.

"I love you, sis, I'm always here for you as is the band. If he hurts you then you'll tell me right?"

She nods.

"And you'll beat him black and blue brother."

"I swear I'll never hurt her Sykes, I think she would kick my ass worse than you."

I couldn't help but chuckle at Andy's comment, Caitlin may be small but piss her off and all hell breaks loose.

CAITLIN

I was so happy Oli approved of me and Andy dating and after Warped I was going to be going home with Andy so we could spend time alone. I really did love him with all my heart; I also loved my big brother. I had two great guys in my life.