HU - Johnny 3 Tears

Stab Me To Death

Y/N

"So will you come with me to the party tonight?"

You stop kissing your boyfriend George and sit back so that you were still straddling his lap. You stare at him blankly, he knew better than to ask you that question especially if he wanted sex later.

You sigh, "I would rather be violently stabbed to death George."

Yes, you were dating George or Johnny 3 Tears as he went by on stage. You were Dylan's cousin and you and George hit it off from day one, but most of George's female fans didn't like you. They loved Danny's wife and Jorel's fiancée but loathed everything about you. You didn't know what you had done, and the whole band including George was equally as confused. You took photographs for bands and worked at a pet shelter, which should have earned you extra brownie points with the fans.

George slowly rubs your thighs with his fingers. He knew all too well what happened at the last album launch party, hence your comment about being stabbed. The record label invited loyal fans and when you were outside smoking a fan came up to you and stabbed you in the stomach. Little did you and George know at the time that you were pregnant and that the stab wound had killed your unborn child.

"Fans aren't invited this time. Just the band, their partners, and close friends. No one's going to take away my child again; I'll protect the two of you with my life y/n."

George rubs your belly, you were ten weeks pregnant and the two of you couldn't be happier. Tears prick your eyes as he recalls in his head the doctor breaking the news to all of you in the hospital. Dylan was devastated as was the whole band, but George took it the hardest and now he had a second chance at being a dad and he wasn't going to lose either of us again.

"I love you so much George Ragan, and we're going to be a happy family."

You cup his chin and brush your lips across his softly, wiping away his tears with the other hand.

"I love you more y/n Ragan."

You and George had gotten married in the spring and it was now winter. If Dylan had never introduced you two, both your lives would have turned out very differently. During your brief distraction, George takes control and kisses you with more passion. It looked like neither of you were going to the party tonight, after all.