*REQUESTED* FOB - Pete Wentz

Requested by DJArtic9000

Warped Tour Sickness

Y/N

"How are you feeling today y/n?"

Your drummer sticks his head in your bunk and you groan loudly before covering your face with a blanket to block out the unwelcome sunlight.

"I feel like shit." You manage to croak out.

"Let me feel your head y/n."

The drummer puts his hand on your forehead and you shiver slightly at the contact, his hand was cold.

"You're burning up y/n. I'll let them know we can't perform today. Get some sleep and you'll be good as new by tomorrow hopefully."

You nod and go back to relishing the darkness once the curtain is pulled across again. This was your band's' second Warped Tour, and originally you were going to turn it down until you found out your boyfriend's band would also be playing. This way the two of you could spend the summer together.

Your boyfriend was Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy, you'd been together two years ever since your band was signed to the same label. Pete knew you'd been feeling under the weather for the last few days, but you'd pushed through to perform for the fans. But now you were in bed feeling at your worse.

"Hi babe, I heard you finally lost your battle with the cold. How are you? Do you need me to get you anything?"

Pete opens your bunk curtain and puts a pair of sunglasses on your face to block out the sunlight which was a clever idea on his part.

"I feel like death warmed up, but I'm also cold. Can you get me some water please, Pete?"

"Your wish is my command malady. One bottle of water coming right up. I'm going to stay with you until you get better as a good boyfriend should."

Pete disappears and you chuckle under your breath at his antics. He really was a good boyfriend. Finding your phone in your bunk you go to tweet an apology to the fans when you stumble upon three messages off Pete's bandmates; Patrick, Joe, and Andy.

Joe: Heard you're ill, I hope you feel better! Is Pete on your bus?

Andy: We perform in twenty minutes and Pete's, not backstage! Is he with you?

Patrick: Pete says he's not playing today because he wants to look after you, his sick girlfriend...Do you think you can talk some sense into him y/n? Also get well soon x

You were shocked by the three messages. It wasn't like Pete to miss a show. You didn't want him to miss a show because of you, he was sweet but needed to be outside performing.

Y/N (To Joe): He's on my bus! Just got Patrick's message and I'll talk some sense into him Joe x

Y/N (To Andy): I'm going to make sure he gets his ass to the stage before you guys go on Andy x

Y/N (To Patrick): I'm not going to let him miss a show because of me! He will perform today! I'll get him over there one way or another!

"Here's your water y/n. What do you want to do for the rest of the day? I'm all yours babe."

Pete reappears and you take the water off him before raising an eyebrow as best as you could with your killer headache.

"I've had three messages off your bandmates, Pete. Fall Out Boy perform in less than twenty minutes, and according to Patrick, you're not going to play. You're doing the show, Wentz."

Pete pouts, "but I want to look after you y/n."

You smile and shake your head at his sweet gesture.

"Pete I performed three shows before this cold got the better of me because we do what we do for all those fans that paid to see all their favourite bands. You can't let your fans down Pete. I'll still be here when your set finishes, and then you can look after me. Understood?"

"I understand y/n, I love you and want you to get better. I'm coming straight back after the set and we're cuddling."

Pete takes your clammy hand in his and you squeeze his and nod in agreement. You wouldn't mind Pete cuddles later.

"Go be my rock star, Pete."

Pete leaves, and you open a new group message with the rest of Fall Out Boy.

*GROUP MESSAGE*

Y/N: I convinced him to play and he's on his way to the stage!

Joe: Woohoo

Andy: We'll dedicate a song to you y/n x

Patrick: I knew you could talk some sense into him! Thanks a million! X

*END OF GROUP MESSAGE*

~I Hour Later~

Your bunk curtain opens and you stir from your nap as someone crawls in next to you and pulls you against their chest.

"I told you I'd be back for cuddles y/n."

You smile as Pete holds you in his arms, hopefully, you didn't make him sick in the process.