MIW - Chris Motionless

Romeo & Juliet

Y/N

You'd invited Chris over for your monthly movie night. You each chose two films and slept over at the others house. You were currently on your second choice film Romeo & Juliet. It was one of your favourites, and you knew it word for word.

"Why do you like this film so much y/n?"

Chris sits back down on the sofa holding a bowl of fresh warm popcorn and you shrug your shoulders before cuddling against his side.

"Romeo and Juliet is by far the most realistic romance story out there Chris."

"Really y/n?"

"Yeah, it shows you that sometimes love makes you want to kill yourself."

Chris pauses the film and stares down at you, and all you do is smile up at him in return.

"Wow, y/n. That's all I have to say."

You laugh, "it's probably why I'm still single Chris."

Chris shakes his head, "don't ever get rid of your weirdness and uniqueness y/n. The right guy is out there for you."

You can't help but snort knowing this wasn't true. You weren't like most girls, and this put off a lot of guys. You were surprised Chris had stuck around as long as he had, if you were in his shoes you'd have already made a run for the hills.

"Prove it, Chris."

"Okay, I will."

Chris cups your chin staring deep into your eyes, what was happening? And why were you okay with it? You open your mouth to question your friends' motive, but he silences you with a kiss. It wasn't too soft or forceful, but just right to send sparks around your body. You gasp in shock for a few seconds before your body takes over and kisses him back.

After a few minutes of making out Chris pulls back, still cupping your chin. As you get your breath back and mind back on track he strokes your cheek in a loving gesture which made you weak at the knees and feel all warm inside.

"Will you be my Juliet y/n?"

You blush and nod, "only if you'll be my Romeo Chris."

"God I love you so much y/n."

Chris releases your chin and pulls you into a bone-crushing hug, and you laugh before wrapping your arms around him making sure neither of you was going anywhere for the rest of the night.