From Cuddling To Skipping

Chapter 8: From Cuddling To Skipping
-Bex p.o.v.-

The weekend flew by and pretty soon it was Monday morning, that meant lessons.

Not only was I woken up by a certain someone jumping on me, but I was also woke up an hour earlier than I usually do.

I stumbled around the room, half asleep. My eyelids drooped as I tried to pull my jeans on. I was nodding off as I buttoned up the shirt. And I almost fell over trying to tie my tie.

The last thing I remembered was trying to walk down the stairs. I lost consciousness at the landing and fell asleep right then and there.

What only seemed like minutes later, I heard whispering all around me. "Is she dead?" Someone spoke softly.

"Well don't touch her, you saw how she acted when we woke her up on accident." Someone said sharply.

"Maybe we should check for a pulse," someone asked more than suggested. There was slight pressure added to my neck but I slept on.

"She's alive," said the first voice, the pressure of her hand leaving my neck.

"Should we move her?" The second asked once more. The floorboards squeaked softly as she shifted her weight from one foot to the next.

"We could get someone else to do it, that way she won't be mad at us." Spoke a different voice. "She's scary when she wakes up."

"Let's get a boy." Footsteps echoed against the staircase walls, notifying me that the people were leaving. Soon they returned, this time not alone. More pounding came with them, informing me of a crowd surrounding me. "Can you just pick her up and take her?" Some the girl once more.

"Uh, what happened?" A deep voice asked, he sounded confused and slightly worried.

"She's not injured is she?" Another spoke, sounding urgent with his questioning.

"No, only sleeping." The first girl spoke.

Strong arms lifted me from the ground and up into the air. Soon enough I was pressed against someone's hard chest. "She's a heavy sleeper." The boy said, his chest vibrated, tickling me a bit.

I cuddled into the warm body, glad to be off of the cold, hard, concrete flooring. "Awe, she's a cuddler." Someone cooed as they walked. "That's too cute. Totally a picture moment." There was a flash and click.

Then it went silent once more. Again I fell into a peaceful slumber.

I shifted and sat up, looking around I was confused as to where I was. Then realizing I was in the common room, I calmed.

"Good morning, or should I say afternoon?" Spoke a voice to my right. Sirius.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned, rubbing my eyes sleepily and stretching my limbs.

"Oh, you just fell asleep on the stairs to the girls dorms, some girls found you and then we came to get you. We've been here all morning, sitting with you." Sirius gestured to James, Peter, and Remus.

"Did you know, when you sleep, you are in a very cuddly mood?" James grinned. He lifted pictures up for me to see, about nine of them.

"Aren't you just the cutest little thing?" Remus grinned down at me, his eyes flashing with amusement.

I looked at the pictures, each of me cuddling close to the boys. "Why were you taking pictures?" I glared jokingly at them, placing my hands on my hips.

"Because you look so cute." James grinned his crooked grin, laughing at one picture in particular.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You wanna skip the rest of the day? We already got Evans to take notes for you." Sirius smirked, giving me a questioning look.

"Sure, sounds good to me." I shrugged, giving him my own smirk.

"Hey," James interrupted, "you haven't met Peter properly."

"Good point," Remus nodded agreeably.

"Yeah, you can't skip with someone you don't know." Sirius thoughtfully pushed me towards Peter.

Remus glared at him accusingly, catching me before I fell. "They don't need to know each other just because we're skipping. They should know each other because we are friends."

"Same difference." He shrugged and threw an arm around my shoulder.

"Bex, this is Peter. Peter, this is Bex." Sirius said, gesturing to the two of us when he spoke our names. "There, now you know each other, let's go."

"Not so fast." Remus grabbed ahold of Sirius' arm, "they need to really know each other."

"Well we don't have time for them to know every single detail of each others lives." Sirius rolled his eyes and pulled out of Remus' grip.

"Calm down, will you, Sirius." I rolled my eyes. Turning to Peter, I held out my hand, "hey, I'm Bex. Bex Dumbledore."

He reached out timidly, grabbing my outstretched hand. "I-I-I'm P-P-Peter Pet-tig-grew, " he stuttered out nervously. A small blushed formed on his cheeks making me think he didn't talk to many girls.

"Well Peter Pettigrew, it's nice meeting you." I have him a smile, hoping to maybe calm his nerves. You would think that with the way he was acting, a girl had never spoken to him before. Which was understandable, he wasn't all too good looking.

He was short, a little taller than me, maybe less than an inch. And he was a bit on the chubbier side, he wasn't fat, just not too skinny. His hair was a mousy blond, split ends, and looked as if it was straw. His eyes were probably the most attractive thing about him, which was saying something; they were beady, like a rats, and were a pale, unattractive blue. His face was covered in pimples and what wasn't covered in the small red bumps was a pasty, pale white. He was defiantly not someone that anyone would date. I doubt he fit anyone's standards.

"Y-you t-t-too." He squeaked out, shying away from me.

He even sounded like a rat. His voice high and squeaky, annoying was one word to describe it. He sounded as if his balls hadn't dropped yet, I doubt they have.

He's only lucky I'm not a stereotypical person, I give everyone a chance. He better hope that he doesn't get on my bad side though, then his life will be a living hell.

"Now that the introductions are done, lets go," Sirius rolled his eyes and pulled me out of the portrait hole by my hand.

James chuckled and followed after, Remus rolled his eyes and followed, and then little Peter hurried after- proving to be the groups follower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter and sorry it took so long to upload. Wattpad kept deleting my chapters so I had to wait for it to stop before I could. This chapter was basically a filler chapter.