◇3◇

Aunt Rozalina and I walked with the cold men right behind us. We were scared out of our minds. I was shaking so badly and my heart was still thumping violently.

Why did this happen? I would never wish this death on anyone, but why did this have to be our day. I wanted to make it out of this world free and full of peace. We were always so careful..so very careful. But I guess not this time.

Tears filled my vision and I bit my tongue to keep from sobbing. My aunt gave me the smile I adored, but this time it was less reassuring. I didn't blam her; there were four ravenous vampires behind us.

I heard them talking but could barely make out what they were saying. Their words came out in hisses and growls. No doubt they were thinking of ways to torture us.

I've heard many things about the cold ones. True or not their indestructible. No human, weapon, or machine can harm them. They lure their prey in by either seduction, or just plain killing them. They have the power of 100 men, and not even with a army they can take out thousands of humans. The cold ones beauty helps with the seduction. They are the most gorgeous creations on Earth, but the most deadliest.

Not many people escape from the cold one's touch. And if they do they surely don't come back with a few scrapes and bruises.

"Stop" one of them says. We turn around and look at them. One of men walks closer and gets an inch away from me. I stare at the trees behind him; not wanting for him to pierce me with his red eyes.

"Whats your name girl?" He demands.
I hesitate and look at my aunt. She nods her head slowly. I turn back to the man.

"Isabella Rose" I say quietly. He takes in a sharp breath and steps closer to me if it's even possible. I finally look him in the eye and freeze. He was beautiful. No angel could compete with the beautiful deadly creature.

An emotion flashed through his eyes faster than life. Thay softed for one second before going hard again. "My name is Adam, you belong to me now" he said deeply. We turned back around and were surprised to see a large house with an 1800s edge to it. I shivered and stepped closer to my aunt.

"Walk" he demanded. Not even a minute after we stepped through the door, a girl with blonde hair was being dragged by her arm up a flight of large stairs. She had tears streaming down her face and was shaking with fear. I felt my heart go out for her.

"Im so s-sorry" she sobbed uncontrollably. The man yanked on her arm harder making a cracking sound bounce off the walls, and her screams fill the air.

I turned away from the scene. "I'm sure you already know if you try to escape you will be killed without a feeling of emotion or a second thought. I will kill you if you try anything; that's a promise" Adam sneered looking at my aunt.

Adam then turned his attention to me. His crimson eyes trying hard to block out an emotion that he didn't want anyone to see. "Absolutely no emotion" he mumbled almost forcefully.

This man was already hidding something. I was sure the cold ones couldn't feel any emotions except the lust for blood. Adam's eyes were so mysterious, he was so good at hidding whatever he was hidding. I shouldn't dwell on it for too long. After all I'm not going to be alive for long.