∆39∆

3rd Person's POV

Ares sat with his fist clenched, and his jaw tightened. Anger burned his vision as he sat listening to his brother brag about Sarah. How perfect her reddish/blonde hair was, or how light her eyes were. Ares didn't want to here those words coming out of Adam's mouth. Sarah was supposed to be his.

Adam didn't notice his brother's anger as he talked about the girl to his father. He was too blinded by the girl's beauty to care about anyone else.

Vino, the father, however did notice his younger son's discomfort, and gazed at him with concern as Adam continued talking.

"ENOUGH!" Ares shouted over his brother's talking. The two men looked at Ares with confusion as he shook violently.

Ares looked up at his Adam with hate, and jealousy. "No one cares about your perfect little human, she'll become a meal soon enough." Ares sneered.

Adam now filled with rage, creeped over to his twin brother.

"You will not speak about her that way." Adam growled lowly, looking into Ares midnight black eyes that matched his own.

The father stood in between his two sons, craning his neck to look into their eyes.

"My sons' please, let's just sit and talk peacefully about the matter" the father tried to calm his monsters for sons, but they were too far into hate for each other to notice his presence.

"I would like you to apologize in the next five seconds...if you do not I am going to beat you as if you are a criminal, do you understand Ares?" Adam ignored his father and went about glaring at his brother.

Ares said nothing. The air was still and eerie. The only sound was of Vino's heart that was loud and unrhythmic. He gazed fearfully at his older son, as his expression turned into a sinister smirk, and his eyes were dark and looked to be an abyss.

"I didn't think you would," Adam's voice was raspy and filled with threat and amusement, "you never did listen Ares"

The younger twin's eyes widened as his brother's fist connected with his jaw, making the sound of broken glass sound throughout the room. Ares held his face in agony as bits of his cheek fell to the floor.

Adam was not done yet and grabbed Ares by the leg and slammed him down on the floor; face first. Ares screamed, as his ankle was torn off and was held in the hands of his smiling brother.

Vino watched on, tears rolling down his cheeks at his young son's pain. It was torture seeing his sons fighting like this. They were all he had, their mother, Lilica, had left them as soon as she turned them. Vino gripped his left arm tightly as it began to ach.

"Apologize little brother" Adam chuckled. Ares clenched his teeth together, and avoided eye contact. He knew better than to fight back against Adam when he was like this. He would definitely die trying that.

Adam shook his head at Ares' silence, and placed his foot on his brother's throat; applying pressure.

Cracks formed on Ares neck and shoulders as his brother slowly killed him.

"A-a-adam" a pain filled voice said from behind them. The two brothers looked at their father who lay on the floor; clutching his heart. Adam released his brother and rushed to his father's side.

"What is it father, what happened?" Adam asked looking panicked. Ares followed after.

Vino took both of his son's hands in his. "You must not fight, you are brothers you have to protect each other, and don't let a simple girl get in the way of that." He sternly looked at both of his sons now crimson eyes.

Vino coughed up blood, but managed to smile at the two men in front of him.

"Just remember, don't let anything tear you apart, not for love, not for hate, you're the last two left in the Romano name... embrace it."

Vino smiled at his boys once more before his eyes closed and he lay still.

"Father?" Ares asked, shaking him. Ares leaned back, his body shaking with unshed tears. Adam didn't move from his spot as he stared at his dead father. Pain, and dread silently worked in his body.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" Ares shouted at Adam. Adam looked at him; no emotion showing on his face.

"This is..if you would have just...father please." Ares stumbled, trying in anyway he could to blame this on his brother, but he knew it was both of their faults this time.

Adam, not caring that he was just about to kill his brother 30 seconds ago, held his younger brother. Ares sobbed onto his father's chest while he let Adam comfort him. Their mother was gone, now their father was gone. And their father was right, as usual, all they had was each other.

"We will leave to America" said Adam, after Ares has finally stopped crying. He looked up at Adam, then nodded.

The two men looked down at their father, and picked him up gently. They were going to bury him by the river, the place where spent almost all of their childhood with their father.

They watched as the sun began to set and the steady, calm waters brought them peace.

"I have to say goodbye to Sarah" Adam said and turned around not waiting for a reply. Adam already felt numb so he didn't know how he was going to react to Sarah's expression when he told her he was leaving today.

He knocked on the wooden door, and waited patiently for her to answer. When the door opened Sarah's face widened in the smile Adam had begun to love.

"Hello Adam" Sarah greeted. Adam said nothing as he looked down at his feet. The smile on the girl's face dropped.

"Is everything alright?" She questioned, worried. Adam shook his head, only adding to her concern.

"I have to leave today" he said quietly. Sarah stood frozen for a second.

"What-"

"I'm going to America with my brother" he didn't look up from the ground to see her face.

He heard her gasp as tears streamed down her face.

"Look at me Adam" she said softly. He sighs but keeps his head down.

More tears fall down her cheeks. "Look at me!" She hisses. Adam's eyes travels up to meet hers, and she is dumbfounded at the amount of pain in them.

She places her hand on his cold cheek. "What happened?" She asks. He closes his eyes tightly.

"My father he uh... he's gone" he whispers. Sarah stares at him with sympathy.

"I'm so s-" she begins but stops from the look he gives her. She understands that he does not want pity.

She stands there not knowing what to do as Adam blanks out. She can see everything that he is trying not to show, and it hurts her.

"Adam" he looks up. Sarah leans forward and presses her soft lips to his cold ones. Cupping her cheeks, Adam deepens the kiss.

They both reluctantly tear apart, and as Adam walks away, he can't help but look back her as a beautiful smile and tears shine on her face. He smiles back, knowing that this is the last time he will ever see Sarah Kingston, and Sarah knows it too.

Awww, I'm literally crying while writing this. I kinda got attached to Adam and Sarah.
#Sdam...weird ship name.

But now it is time to get back to Bella and Adam. I hope you enjoyed Sarah, and I hope you enjoy the rest.

Vote or Comment

Peace, Love, and Dealing Drugs...and R.IP. Sarah.. since ya know this took place like a million years ago.

❤Clovers❤