◇11◇

I stayed close behind Adam as we walked silently through the corridors. Many vampires were out today; each of them staring at me with a hungry glare. Adam noticed this and growled at the blood-thirsty creatures-- they didn't hesitate to back down.

Adam grabbed my waist tightly, but not enough to hurt me; I held onto him tighter-- although he probably couldn't feel that I was using all of my strength to grip his forearm.

"Don't be scared, my Isabella, they won't touch you" Adam whispers into my ear.

I let out a soft intake of breath; his velvety smooth voice calming my nerves.

"In here" Adam opened a large black door, and stepped into the dark light room. His pale skin standing out against the darkness beautifully. I followed him into the room and closed the door behind me, finally being able to breathe now.

Adam sat on the bed-- staring up at me with an intense gaze. I stared back at him, but my eyes weren't even close to the firey glare of his crimson eyes.

The stare of him was so intense that I had to look away; but he kept up with it.

" Dio, sei talmente bella" He whispered, now staring at me with a curious stare. I had no idea what he was saying; but whatever it was, it was pretty freaking hot. I almost fainted.

"It's almost impossible," he continued, "for a human anyway."

He stood his towering height and stalked towards me slowly. He stopped in front of me and inspected me as if I was a safe he was trying to crack open. I felt uncomfortable and warm with him watching me.

His freezing hand connected softly to my cheek, and brushed a piece my black locks behind my ear.

"Vuoi che Isabella?" His nose brushed mine.
"Perche to voglio" he growled as he pressed his lips to mine. A surprised gasp escaped my lips, and that was just enough time for him to slip his toungue between my lips.

I clutched onto his bicep to balance myslef, and wound one of his arms around my waist and the other on my cheek.

Adam's cold hard lips suddenly felt hot on mine, and I grabbed the back of his neck to bring him closer to me. He softly growled and and lifted my shirt two inches to touch my bare waist-- I shuddered with pleasure.

As I was enjoying this moment with him, a loud clear of the throat made me jump away from Adam; but he only grabbed me and attacked my neck with sweet kisses.

My cheeks redend, and I looked at the person standing by the door. It was a tall beautiful woman with flawless porcelain skin, and long flowing blonde hair. Her dark red eyes stood out heavily; and I was glad to see only a kind emotion in her eyes, not one that thirsted for my blood.

"I see Adam has kept you quite busy" she smiled with perfect white teeth. My face grew hotter; which made a beautiful melody escape her pink lips.

I pushed Adam away gently who was still kissing my throat. He stroked my cheek while I looked at the flawless blonde in front of us.

"What is it that you need, Elizabeth? " Adam questioned; not tearing his eyes away from my face.

"Well I'm here to make sure your gorgeous mate finds a perfect dress for the ball," she smiles at me, I return the favor, "may I borrow her for a few hours?"

Adam sighes like things were suddenly so difficult. "Whoever looks at her a wrong way...I'm blaming you" Adam finally tears his eyes away from mine and gives Elizabeth a serious stare. She only smiles.

"I'll keep her safe Adam, I promise" she links her arm through mine and softly pushes me out the door. Once we are in the corridor she lets out an unneeded breathe of air; I look at her amused.

"Now for the fun part"