∆28∆

I feel hands touching my bare body, and I shiver from the temperature from them. A whimper escapes my lips as I try to sit up.

The hand rubs my back and hold my hand as they talk into my ear. Only I can't hear what they are saying, nor can I make out who they are, but it's a male. Everything is blury and I can only make out colors.

The hands swip hair from my face and kiss my cheek. I feel my eyebrows furrow. I know those hands, I know those lips....

A slight adrenaline rush goes through me as I quickly retrieve from the shower floor and cover myself as best as I can with my hands.

Rising my eyes up to the blury figure in front of me, I already know who it is. I flinch away from him and grab my towel. My head sends sharp pains throughout my body and I wince repeatedly.

"Isabella are you alright?" He asks. I blink until I can see him clearly and I flinch again from his dark eyes. Looking away I nod. I can't look into his eyes without seeing the creature who wanted to kill me.

He steps forward and I suck in a breath of air-- he stops.

"Do you need help?" His voice pained and hollow. I can feel his eyes burning into my skull and it doesn't give me the tingly sensation it did awhile ago. Now I feel uncomfortable and afraid.

"Don't look at me." I whispear.

"O-oh sorry" he stutters and turns around. I wrap the towel around me tightly and run a hand through my wet hair, only to stop when I feel a large bumb on the side of my head.

A fat tear travels down my face and I cover my mouth to stop from making Adam turning back around. I see his shoulders tense and his fingers twitch; he always knows when I'm crying.

"Can I touch you?" He asks, and more tears fall out of my eyes.

"No," my voice breaks, and I am full on crying, "get out please." It takes him awhile to move but he slowly walks out; without a second thought I grab his sleeve.

"I-i love y-you" I manage to get out. He smiles back at me briefly before quickly going back to a frown when he sees my face.

"I love you too, forever...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry" his eyes cloud over and he flashes away.