Epilogue

"ISABELLA ROSE YOU BETTER NOT BE READING!" Liz screams from the doorway. I jump and hide the book under the table.

I look at her confused. "I don't know what you're talking about"

She scowls and snatches the book from my hands. She glares down at the book in disgust and rips it down its spine.

I make a pain-filled gasp. "What in the ass!" I yell. (Totally stole that from Deadpool 😃)

She gives me a weird look. "Don't worry about it." I roll my eyes and pick up the torn book.

"You ruined a perfectly good book!" I continue to yell. She pouts mockingly.

"Aww I sowry" I ruffles my hair and pulls it lightly. We glare at each other for a while before busting out laughing.

"Crazy and crazier don't mix well" Demetri says from the door way. Liz smiles sarcastically and flips him off. He only smiles and walks closer to us to greet her with a kiss.

I throw the torn book on the table and begin to walk out of the room to give the two love birds some space, but a hard chest blocks my way.

I smile up at the sparkling red eyes and bright smile.

"Well there's the gorgeous" he kisses me. I roll my eyes at his cheesiness.

"Where'd you go? I was starting to think of ways to kill Elizabeth" I say seriously. He laughs, and Liz glares at me.

"I'm sorry mi' amour, I was just setting up our-"

"DATE, HE'S TAKING YOU ON A DATE!" Liz shouts at the top of her lugs. The three of us turn to her and eye her cautiously as if she were on drugs.

"We're going to go take a nap" Demetri says pulling her away.

"We don't sleep smart one"I laugh at her sarcasticness.

"I'll find a way" They sped away leaving us two alone.

"Well I guess the surprise is ruined" Adam looks disappointed, I cup his cheek and kiss his chest.

"I'll still act surprised" I smile, he returns it.

^^^^

"You're not peeking are you?" Adam asks for the tenth time.

"I swear if you say that one more time we won't have sex for a month" I threaten him; it's the only thing that scares him these days. He immediately stops talking.

"Are we almost there yet? I feel like I've been walking for miles" I complain.

"I swear if you say that one more time, I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for two days" His threat makes me huff.

"That won't happen if you're not getting any" I sing. He growls at me, and slings me over his shoulder.

The silence continues for about five minutes until Adam stops abruptly and sets me down on my feet.

"Are we here now?" I ask. Adam groans and takes the blindfold off of me. I raise my eyebrows at the sound of rushing water, but I see no river until I turn around.

A massive waterfall at the top of a cliff takes my breath away. This is the first time I've been outside since we went to Lilica's disasterous dinner.

The water flows gracefully into the river below us, and I smile. I look up at Adam to see him as well admiring the beauty of the nature.

He picks me up once more; bridal style and runs to the top of the waterfall. He sets me down on the grass, while he runs off somewhere.

I laugh as he comes back with food in a basket...lots of food. He knows how much I love food.

"Yes come here my baby!" I yell as I grasp the basket in my hands. He glares at the food.

"I thought I was your baby?" He mumbles. I pinch his cheek.

"Attually I brought you here to tell you something important" he says quietly. I look at him. He was clearly nervous as he played with his fingers, and avoided eye-contact.

I wipe the apple juice off my mouth and listen to what he has to say.

"What is it?" I ask softly. He sighs and takes out a box from his pocket, I gasp.

He takes my hand in his and finally looks up at me.

"It has been a pleasure to have you in my life. Ever since I saw you in those woods a year ago, I knew there was something about you that I wanted...that I needed. I have never been a man to believe in love, and I never wanted to fall in love, but with you your everything anyone could imagine for a lover. For as long as I've been a vampire, I thought I would have to spend my forever alone...but I found you, and I couldn't be happier."

He kisses my hand softly. "So Miss Rose, would you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Romano, and spending eternity with me?" He asks. I stare at the beautiful ring in his hand, and then back up at his gorgeous face.

All I can do is nod violently, while I smile widely

All I can do is nod violently, while I smile widely. He breathes out a sigh of relief and slips the ring onto my finger.

He kisses my lips. "I don't know why I was so nervous" He laughs, and then a serious face replaces his smile.

"What?" I ask; worried, "what is it?"

He places his hand over my heart, and then slowly moves it to my stomach. I look at his hand which gently begins to caress my belly.

Another smile comes over his face, and his crimson eyes stare back into mine.

"We have a third party I guess" He whispers.
He settles me in his lap, and kisses my stomach making something shift inside me. We both smile at our unborn child.

"I'll keep you two forever" Adam kisses my lips, as we laugh and smile in happiness that we both knew would never end.

😭😭😢I hate the of ending books, it's so sad.

Anyway I have come a rather long way with this book, and I want to thank everyone whose supported me and gave me ideas when I had little.

It seems like only yesterday I was happy to start this book, and now a year later I'm sad I'm ending it. It's been an absolute pleasure writing this book; my very first one on Wattpad, and sharing it with all of you, but never fear it is not the end of Clovers.

I have other books that I would love for you to check out. Apollo: God of the Sun, and Stars. Hope u enjoy them😃

This is goodbye for 'The Roses Will Bleed', and I hope you enjoyed everything I had to offer.

Peace, Love, and Dealing Drugs

❤Clovers❤