∆30∆

"Bella are you alright sweetie?" Aunt Roz questioned, warily. I shuffled closer into the corner as I heard her footsteps come to where I was hiding.

"Bella it was just a nightmare, you don't have to be afraid anymore." She cooed, but I could detect nervousness in her voice.

"Go away" I snarled.

It was real. It had to be real. I could still feel the teeth on my neck.

"Isabella please" she begged.

"You're all the same..every single last one of you monsters are the same, even that fucker I fell in love with." I growled not really knowing what I was saying.

"No, Adam loves you very much Bella; he would never intentionally hurt you."

I laughed coldly and hugged the knife closer to my body.

"Bella this is not really you okay; you've just been away from Adam too long...your body is dying, I'm going to go get him okay?"

"Call for anyone and I'll slit my throat" I threaten. She gasped.

"Isabella please just let me go get him so you can feel better alright?," she kneeled on front of me, "I promise you'll feel better."

She looks into my eyes and I see my reflection through them. I looked insane— and that's what I was slowly becoming.

A knock came from the door and I held the knife closer to my throat.

"Rozalina, are you in there?" I heard Elizabeth's voice ask.

Aunt Roz said nothing. The door opened shortly after and Elizabeth gasped and covered her mouth.

"B-bella...what are you doing?" She asked frightened.

"He tried to kill me...Aunt Roz tried to kill me, and you tried to kill me...no more...you won't be able to kill me no more because I'll do it first, and everyone will be happy again."

"Isabella listen to me sweetie, Elizabeth and I never tried to kill you, you dreamed that, and Adam..Adam feels terrible and will do anything to make it up to you."

"No, NO, DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME, YOU ALL ARE GOING TO KILL ME!" I shouted, shoving the blade deeper onto my neck, making blood rush out.

The door bust open to Ares, and Demitri. They stare at me wide eyed.

"Bella you put that god-damn knife down right now" Ares said firmly. I glared at him.

"Fuck you" I sneered making him stumble back in astonishment.

"Bella, we can help you; just please set the knife down." Elizabeth said looking desprete.

"He's coming" I heard someone whisper, my eyes widened.

"NO!" I screamed, lifting to plunge the knife into my heart, but someone gripped my arm and wrestled the knife from my hand.

"Get out!" The person yelled, and I screamed for Aunt Roz not to leave me with the person who almost killed me.

I thrashed and screamed as Adam tried to pin me down.

"Get the hell off me" I growled. He rested my hands above my head and kissed my face as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"I won't ever hurt you; I swear on my life." He kisses my lips.

I stop trying to fight him and look up at him with blurry vision. I saw him look down at my neck which had blood stains.

"Baby," he sighed, "what did you do?" He let go of my wrists and cupped my cheek.

"Does it hurt?" He asks softly. I can feel my sanity creeping back.

"Not anymore"