∆45∆

*SEXUAL ACTIVITIES DOWN BELOW*

As soon as we got into the room I was thrown on the bed and my clothes were being torn off... literally.

I covered myself as Adam hovered over me; staring at my body.

"What are you doing?" I ask. His black eyes snap up to mine, and I try not to flinch. Suddenly his lips are on mine. I gasp and he takes that opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth.

I grab his hair and pull him closer to me. His hand travels between my legs making a soft moan escape my lips.

"Adam I don't think this is appropriate for right now." I say softly. He growls in response and buries his head in my shoulder.

"Mine" he says lowly. I gasp as his hand cups my breasts and massages it. He hums and trails kisses down my bare stomach to my private area.

I sigh, and spread my legs; inviting him in. Moans of lust and pleasure drip from my lips uncontrollably. I grip his soft hair in my hand while my back arches.

His black eyes never stray from me as he watches as I crumble from his control. He pulls his mouth away from me as my body begins to shake, and hot pleasure begins to travel to my core.

He rips his shirt off and then his pants. I wince from pain/pleasure as he slips into me unexpectedly. He doesn't wait for me to get comfortable, and begins thrusting quickly. I wrap my legs around his waist to pull him closer to me.

He moans and flips us so I am on top. I use his chest to balance myself. I stare down at his eyes as they slowly change back to their crimson color.

We moan in unison as we release ourselves. I slump onto Adam; exhausted. He gently lays me down on the bed and kisses my head.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there" he whispers. I just smile.

"You won't always be...and that's okay" I whisper back. He smiles gently and lies next to me. I close my eyes as darkness begins to embrace me.

One more chapter guys. 😂😭😃