∆32∆

*SEXUAL CONTACT AHEAD, DO NOT READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE *

Adam leans down and presses his lips against mine softly. I can hear my heat as he roams my body with his hands. He grips my thighs and holds them up on either side of him.

I clasp onto his shoulders with my clammy hands. He lifts his head to stare into my eyes. His mouth stretches in a smirk at my nervous shaking form.

I roll my eyes and remind him I'm not a sex addict like him, he only shakes his head and continues.

He waits at my entrance until I give him the okay.

"Slow" I say. I gasp at the uncomfortable feeling, and soon groan at the pain. I dig my nails into Adam's marble hard skin as I try not to cry in agony. I forgot about this part.

"Relax" Adam tells me. I try to unstiffen my body so the pain will be over with sooner.

"Okay...go ahead" I tell him, and his hips start to move in motion. I sigh as the pain diminishes and pleasure takes over.

I let out a moan of pure bliss and tangle my hands into the sheets. Adam growls in approval at my pleasure and moves his hips faster.

Our bodies are two pieces of a puzzle that are made to fit together, and is inseparable.

Adam lays next to me afterwards. I cuddle into his side as I drift off into sleep and into the safety of my love.