*Extra Chapter*

I smile down at the large bump which holds my precious baby girl. I was already huge after four months. I didn't take the normal nine months of regular human pregnancy, this wasn't exactly a human baby growing inside me.

Adam walks in with a large bowl of spaghetti and meatballs. I yank the bowl out of his hand and start devouring it; as if I didn't just eat an hour ago.

He laughs and rests his head next to my bare stomach. He kisses the place where our little Emilia sticks her tiny foot. He chuckles and whispers in Italian to her.

I set the now empty bowl on the table and go to stand up. Adam frowns and is immediately helping me up. I roll my eyes and walk past him for the bathroom.

I suddenly stop in my tracks as warm water travels down my legs. I gasp and bend over from the sharp pain.

"Adam!" I cling to him. He rushes to my side and picks me up gently.

"Elizabeth!" He yells out. The blonde woman pokes her head out of her room and a large smile makes its way onto her face.

"Yayyy, my niece is coming!" She giggles. I would have laughed with her if it wasn't for the agonizing pain I'm in.

I scream as I'm set onto a table.

"Okay baby just breath" Adam attempts to calm me. I cry out again and squeeze his hand.

"Okay Isabella you going to have to push now" Some random lady says. I listen and use all of my strength to push.

I repeat the process again, and I scream louder as tears run down my face.

"Bella, everything's alright okay your doing g-"

"SHUT UP ADAM, SHUT UP, YOU MUTHERFUCKING BASTARD YOU GOT ME PREGNANT, THERE ISN'T A BABY TEARING YOUR FUCKING VAGINA OPEN IS THERE!" I scream in his face.

He looks at me wide-eyed, and slightly scared, but doesn't let go of my hand. Liz gives me a thumbs up.

"One more push and you're done!" The lady yells over my crying. I give one last almighty push before the soft sounds of my baby crying relaxes me.

I fall back on Adam's chest; exhausted, but also excited to see Emilia. The lady hands her tiny, pink body to me.

I continue to cry softy as I look down at her sweet face. Adam places his finger in her tiny hand and smiles down at us.

"Lets get the both of you cleaned up" Liz says.

****

Adam I watch as a small yawn escapes Emilia's mouth before she opens her eyes to reveal the light blue color.

"She has your eyes" Adam says as he kisses her fingers. I run my hand over her small head, which has traces of brown in it. Adam's hair color.

"Mommy loves you baby girl" I whisper. A small smile makes its way onto her face before her eyes close in a peaceful sleep.

"Daddy loves you too" Adam kisses both of out heads.

"Forever and always"