∆40∆

Back to Isabella's POV...

I sat and stared at him; completely dumbfounded. Tears unconsciously filled my eyes as I took in his story of Sarah. She sounded so...like me.

So Ares did lie. He said that Sarah was his mate...Sarah didn't love Ares...she loved Adam, and he loved her back. He still does I can see it in his eyes.

He looks at me, and sees tears falling down my cheeks. His eyebrows furrow and he wraps me in his arms.

"Don't cry Bell, it was 140 years ago... I'm over it." He says kissing my forehead. I sigh and sniffle.

"I love you and only you...to the moon and back." (That was for you mom💝)

"I know you still love her Adam," I say, he looks at me cautiously, "and that's okay, she was your first love, you shouldn't forget her."

He smiles at me and kisses my lips. "You're absolutely perfect you know that?" I shrug.

"I've been told" he chuckles.

****
"So did he tell you about the famous Sarah Kingston?" Liz asks me as she paints her toenails.

"Yeah, it was a really interesting story" I say. She freezes and looks at me.

"What?" I ask confused. She just stares at me astonished.

"Well I just thought you were gonna go all sexy, ninja slash crazy on his ass for loving another girl!" She says, I shake my head in her.

"No Liz, I understand that he still loves her...if it was me in his shoes, I think I would still be in love with my first love to...do you get it?" She hurls the pink nail-polish at me and it hits my arm.

"OW YOU LITTLE FUCKER!" I shout, "what in the hell was that for?!"

"You know what your problem is Isabella Victoria Rose hmmm? You're too nice." She says.

"I am not-"

"No shut up," she cuts me off, " when Lilica told you that Adam and I had sex you should have beat my ass, not that I would've been affected, but still you shouldn't freaking did something dramatically crazy!"

I humorlessly laugh. "Liz I'm not like you, I don't beat people's asses for no reason, I'm actually nice."

She huffs and stands on the bed. "And like I said you're too nice, you need some like weed or something to make you a badass" She stalks closer to me; smirking.

"You know all this drug talk makes me wonder what you did as a human?" I question. She rolls her eyes.

"What the hell do you think I did, read?!" I glare at her.

"Hey, reading is fun, it helps you focus and rem-"

"Shut up I don't care," She cuts me off again, "you've been looking a little plain lately, I think we should fix that." My eyes widend and I back away from her.

"No way, I know what you're thinking you little sex monkey, and I'm not wearing short skirts, or booty shorts, or crop-tops, or those dreadful pumps you wear everyday." I say.

She only hums and walks away. "And I swear if you even think about buying me lingerie, I will beat the immortality out of you!" I threaten. I can hear the 'hehehe' of her evil laughter.

"There's my feisty girl" She claps. I groan and throw myself on the bed.

"I'm going to kill her."

"NOT POSSIBLE, YOU LOVE ME TOO MUCH!" She screams down the hall. I shake my head at her.