∆43∆

Adam's POV

"You really don't believe that girl over your own brother right?" Ares says hurt, but I've always been able to tell when Ares was lying to me.

"Why would you do such a thing as that?" I ask. His eyebrows furrow in false confusion.

"I do not know what you–" I cutt him off by slamming him to the wall by his throat.

"Don't lie to me you pathetic piece of shit, you know what I mean."

He stays quiet. "Now I want to say it, I want to hear the words come from your mouth...say it!" I hiss.

He smirks. "I fucked your mate, and she liked it." He laughs.

I can feel my eyes darken, and my body becomes void of any emotion but the need to kill...to kill my brother and anyone around my mate.

A large grin appears on my face, and I chuckle sinisterly, I can feel Ares' uneasiness.

"I'm going to kill you Ares, very slowly, and while I'm doing that I want you to repeat everything I say to you, your death will not be private...perhaps mother will enjoy me killing you," I whisper, Ares shifts, in pain from my hand gripping his throat.

"Oh little brother, don't look so much in pain now...we haven't even started," I laugh, "you think this hurts Ares, this is isn't even half of what I'm going to do to you."

I start to drag him down the hall by his hair, he hisses and struggles to get away.

"I'm quite excited aren't you?" I laugh.